So anyone else just graduate? I graduated yesterday and today I went into my sister's fifth hour with my diploma and told her that they aren't giving them out this year anymore. I also asked her what it was like to be in school because its been so long since I've been in it, lol.
i did like a week ago...eh...its boring
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
not this saturday but the one after that i am
kinda sad though we got yearbooks yesterday i going through the signatures and stuff and i realized im going to be missing alot of folk
not a fun realization
Dick+strings= owww
I graduated last Wednesday.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I will tomorrow.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I did last Thursday. I hated the ceremony but I loved Grad Night after it. It was the most fun I've had with my friends ever. It sucks that I'll most likely never see most of them ever again.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool thread. i just graduated yesterday as well i got so drunk after it.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Quote by mr. riff
I did last Thursday. I hated the ceremony but I loved Grad Night after it. It was the most fun I've had with my friends ever. It sucks that I'll most likely never see most of them ever again.

i feel ya man i didnt get to go to grad night or prom...
Dick+strings= owww