Problem:

So, I have recorded myself on my computer playing and singing, but when I try to upload it on the MP3 section of my profile it says that it is in the wrong format.

Questions:

What could I do to change the formatting of the file?
Do I need a special program to do so?
Could it be possible for me to e-mail the file to someone willing to change the format for me, and them e-mail it back?

I would really appreciate if I could get some comments to find a solution to my problem.

Have a good night UG!

-Sarah
just change it in iTunes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
media-convert.com

Easy, simple. That will do everything you need to do.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
What format is it now?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
go to the itunes preferences and go to advanced, then "importing", on that tab it will say import using, click mp3 encoder, then highlight the song click advanced and it will say convert selection to mp3
There's a free program called 'Switch' that's really fast and efficient. It can handle a lot of different media types, too.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
There's a free program called 'Switch' that's really fast and efficient. It can handle a lot of different media types, too.

Agreed.
Switch is easy to use, free, and it works.

But if you'd rather, you can email it to me and I'll change it for you.
If you want the second one, pm me for my email address.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Import into iTunes and convert to mp3.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Thank you everyone for the help!
I was able to convert it to an mp3 through iTunes.. Yay!
Go check it out if you have a moment