Is he the one that's been through about 10 re-generations?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
He'll be back, they always come back...
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by Freaky_Styley
He'll be back, they always come back...

Truth. We'll be seeing him on a pay per view event whenever his drug money runs out.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Well I don't even really watch wrestling anymore but daaamn, oh well Edge did it so its kinda cool.
Didn't he come back from the dead once :S
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
I actually watched it, He took down Edge, 4 of Edge's bumchums come and attack The Undertaker, he beats the **** out of them climbs his way up the huge ass ladder to the belt thingy then Edge gets up and topplles the ladder and TU falls onto 4 tables.

I lol'd.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by Aidy Damage
SPOILER: Wrestling's fake.

+1

I absolutely love wrestling, but sometimes even I need to remind myself that it's fake.

He will he back. I bet everything on it. It's a storyline.
That's such a broad generalization.

Wrestling as a whole is not fake.
WWE and TNA (incase no one knows, the number 2 company in the USA) are scripted as is MOST wrestling except amatuer stuff.
Scripted, not fake, for example, see what happened to the Big Shows eye after Sundays PPV, he can barely see out of it now.

But this isn't the time nor place.
It's just a pet peeve of mine
Quote by Cadj

WWE and TNA (incase no one knows, the number 2 company in the USA) are scripted as is MOST wrestling except amatuer stuff.
Scripted, not fake, for example, see what happened to the Big Shows eye after Sundays PPV, he can barely see out of it now.

Yes, it is scripted.

Undertaker is not really retired. It is just scripted.
Quote by Cadj

Agreed. It's "very active and dangerous acting"

Damn, didn't realise that JBL used to be Bradshaw from the Acolytes... I just thought the Bradshaw middle name was a coincidence, he looks so different now.
Quote by Cadj

what, so people "punching" each other by swing their arm in the opponant's general direction and stamping their foot to add sound is "scripted but not fake"?

ok.

the only time they get hit is if something goes wrong.

and yes, he'll be be back. for someone who's been there since...well forever, and has survived being buried alive among other stuff, a little fall like that is nothing
My name is Danny. Call me that.
It's scripted as they know it's going to happen.
Of course they're not going to flat out smack someone in the face on a WWE show, it's primarily targeted at kids/young adults and it's just a TV show with a "Fighting element."

Besides, they're more violent stuff if that's what you're into

People do need to get out the mindset that the only company in existence is WWE though, the Indies are a lot more rough although being in the WWE means you work around 250 dates a year around the world.

It's tough.

Gah damn it, i'm ranting about it all now.
I should leave the thread before I get warned
Aren't the main incidents in a "fight" the only scripted parts (e.g. chokeslamming through the top of a Cell)? The rest is improvised by the wrestlers.

And no, strikes are generally faked, but submissions, suplexes etc are a little bit more real (albeit there are some things in place to soften impact etc)
i was just pointing out that he said it wasnt fake, but only scripted, when it is blatantly obvious that it's fake.
Quote by asator
i was just pointing out that he said it wasnt fake, but only scripted, when it is blatantly obvious that it's fake.

If it was completely fake, there would be no injuries, no blood... there's no way you can fake having barbed wire scraped over your forehead hat effectively in that environment, for example. It's a lot more physical than some people think, but not as real as others think, if you get me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Aren't the main incidents in a "fight" the only scripted parts (e.g. chokeslamming through the top of a Cell)?

If you're referring to the Mankind vs. Undertaker match, Mankind was not supposed to fall through the cell. Mark actually thought he'd killed Mick.

Also, not everyone can shoot as well as the Dynamite Kid and Dean Malenko. IF they were all improvised completely, then the matches would suck.
Last edited by Aramis at Jun 4, 2008,
I think everyone fails to realise that fans know WWE is fake but that's not the point. They watch it for the entertainment, hence World Wrestling Entertainment. You guys stop mentioning that. I watched a documentary on it - apparently the canvas hurts a lot actually.

I don't like Wrestling but I know who the Undertaker is. To be honest, I think it's about time. I wouldn't want to wrestle my whole life.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If it was completely fake, there would be no injuries, no blood... there's no way you can fake having barbed wire scraped over your forehead hat effectively in that environment, for example. It's a lot more physical than some people think, but not as real as others think, if you get me.

suppose you're right. but its still largely faked

/thread hijacking
Quote by Aramis
If you're referring to the Mankind vs. Undertaker match, Mankind was not supposed to fall through the cell. Mark actually thought he'd killed Mick.

I was referring to Mick Foley vs. Triple H where Mick was going to piledrive Triple H onto the 2x4 + barbed wire on the top of the cell, but reversed it. I know the Mankind one wasn't meant to happen.
Quote by asator
suppose you're right. but its still largely faked

/thread hijacking

See my post
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

When I met Mick Foley, he had an absolute bomb load of scars all over his face, the man's a legend.

If you wanna see the picture then I shall provide linkys.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
He (Undertaker) asked for some time off. Probably the same reasons as before (family). Also he must be pretty upset with the fact that Vince does not like Undertaker as champion, especially as he has no worthy challengers. Edge/Batista/Undertaker got very old very quick. I believe Undertaker will show up on Raw at some point very soon anyway.
i love wrestling

buuuuuuuut......

i hate how if a guy goes through something like 3 tables stacked ontop of each other its sold by the commentators as being so much more sick than going through one..... all the other tables do is break the guy who goes through fall even more.

<_<

>_>
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
i love wrestling

buuuuuuuut......

i hate how if a guy goes through something like 3 tables stacked ontop of each other its sold by the commentators as being so much more sick than going through one..... all the other tables do is break the guy who goes through fall even more.

<_<

>_>

Yeh, but it looks brutal as folk, lol
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
The ring absorbs most of the impact.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein