I too would like to know of any decent places. It's taken me forever to find a decent sounding drum font, but even this one I can't get the toms to sound at all realistic.

http://www.hammersound.net/cgi-bin/soundlink.pl - l guess that site isn't too bad.

Edit: wait, do you mean soundfonts or backing tracks?
I have only been able to find decent sound fonts with Guitar Pro. I know, technically they aren't sound fonts but it does produce a midi so it's generally the same thing. It uses something called RSE (Real Sound Engine) and it sounds great.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
I have only been able to find decent sound fonts with Guitar Pro. I know, technically they aren't sound fonts but it does produce a midi so it's generally the same thing. It uses something called RSE (Real Sound Engine) and it sounds great.

oh yeah but do you know if you can export the RSE and import them into FL Studio?? or do you have to save it on to the midi that you are exporting for the sound to be read??
Quote by jasonmetal love

Yeah I have that too, but most if it sounds pretty horrible to me. I have the RSE permanently off. I tried using it to make drum tracks a while ago, but had to give up because the RSE tracks always seem to play ever-so-slightly behind the beat, which was an absolute pain when it came to arranging other tracks over it.