Poll: So Johnneh, Wha' d' ya' wan'?
Poll Options
View poll results: So Johnneh, Wha' d' ya' wan'?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes Obama (Democrats)
51 70%
McCain's Oven Chips (Republicans)
13 18%
One Bourbon, One Scotch And One Beer! (Not Sure)
9 12%
Voters: 73.
It's a two horse race, baby! Who do you want? Putting the fun into politics.
Last edited by Jackolas at Jun 4, 2008,
There's a political thread already done; USE IT. Otherwise there's no point in having it, and let me tell you it is definitely better than this one could ever be.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
There's a political thread already done; USE IT. Otherwise there's no point in having it, and let me tell you, it will definitely be better than this one could ever be.

UG's troll you say? Well you could be correct. If you really believe those stickied threads have led to the most enlightening discussions in the past, then I hate to inform you but....

Want Obama, would be very surprised if he wins though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Yeah, Clinton probably had a better chance of winning, but if Obama could get in....
more sig required.
Nixon. I heard he has some pretty good ideas.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Jackolas
UG's troll you say? Well you could be correct. If you really believe those stickied threads have led to the most enlightening discussions in the past, then I hate to inform you but....

If you want your thread to get closed and get a resulting warning, that's fine. And for the guy below: watch the news for crying out loud. Clinton's out.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
If you want your thread to get closed and get a resulting warning, that's fine. And for the guy below: watch the news for crying out loud. Clinton's out.

I have never had this problem before. Just trying to get some good discussion going with those that do not frequent the stickied threads (which chop and turn all over the place, and I and others personally do not like them).

So if you don't like this, please leave.
Bush. He's the most metal guy around \m/
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
Quote by Jackolas
I have never had this problem before. Just trying to get some good discussion going with those that do not frequent the stickied threads (which chop and turn all over the place, and I and others personally do not like them).

Not to mention the inability to make an opinion poll on there...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Jackolas

I don't dislike it, I'm just letting you know so you don't get one of the mods coming down on you, which nobody wants. Personally, I'd like to see Obama get in just cause it would be interesting. Mckain getting in would be one more boring non-change.
As long as this is kept purely to the current US election, this could be okay. If it moves into general political thought and argument, it'll probably get closed.

So, keep on topic
Terms and Conditions apply.
At least Clinton's out. The last time we had a female leader ....

Seriously, though, Obama's going to get it.
Quote by flambe chicken
I like Obama, but I reckon McC will actually win it.

What makes you say that?

Actually, if I can quickly compare this to the UK...

Blair. Now, "everybody" (those who were vocal) slated him, said labour was bad, etc etc, then why did "they" keep voting him in?

Sometimes things don't add up logically; and despite all the booing of the war and republicans, I can still see them being voted in again too.
Obama will get it, America want to show they aren't a completely racist country so they'll try to prove this to the rest of the world by having a black president.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Jackolas
What makes you say that?

I just think that there are many Americans that won't vote for a black candidate. Plus, McCain is a Vietnam vet. Everyone loves Vietnam vets!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Out of the poll options, I'm gonna have to go with George Thorogood.

(Not really. Obama. I'm dissappointed in myself though.)
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 4, 2008,
im voting for ron paul
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Flying Couch
Out of the poll options, I'm gonna have to go with George Thorogood.

Nah, the Destroyers are even worse than the Republicans.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm not going to report this, but I did this very same thread and it got closed. I got told to take it to the political thread.

Hopefully this one stays open longer aye?
Quote by lolcats
I'm not going to report this, but I did this very same thread and it got closed. I got told to take it to the political thread.

Hopefully this one stays open longer aye?

cagnius already said it's ok on the last page.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
cagnius already said it's ok on the last page.

Sonuvabitch!

Why'd mine get closed!?!?

*staggers off mumbling to self*
No wai you guise hilary hasnt lost yet!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
There's a political thread already done; USE IT. Otherwise there's no point in having it, and let me tell you it is definitely better than this one could ever be.

See, its dicks like you who keep reporting threads and making the Pit boring.
Quote by dann_blood
No wai you guise hilary hasnt lost yet!

I hope she doesn't even get VP. Teach her for not taking defeat gracefully.
Quote by lolcats

I hope she doesn't even get VP. Teach her for not taking defeat gracefully.

pssh, her treatment during her campaign by her partys been disgraceful. no respect shown at all, she's been written of from the early stages when the difference in votes is tiny, and she was no where near out of the race. and the obama camps been trying to bully and pressure her out of the race. no wonder she doesn't want to stop running. if she did she'd be caving in.

and the reasons given for obama winning

Quote by BlackLuster
Obama will get it, America want to show they aren't a completely racist country so they'll try to prove this to the rest of the world by having a black president.

possibly true. it'd be sad if he did for that reason. picking president should be purely on the candidates and their party. I hope McCain can clinch it. Conservative government seem America's best bet with the currenct economy. They should be able to stimulate growth. Seems like what bush is trying to do, but the democrats wont let him try.God knows what a liberal would do to it
Quote by Tom_hatton
See, its dicks like you who keep reporting threads and making the Pit boring.

Oddly enough *Reported* for flaming.
Terms and Conditions apply.