http://www.cracked.com/article_16301_6-most-badass-stunts-ever-pulled-in-name-science.html

The first and last guys are my heroes. I wish I could give myself two black eyes with my own eyeballs, or stab my own heart and live.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I ones punched myself in the balls to prove that balls feel pain too.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Ahh Cracked... good times...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I regularly read Cracked. It's not their best article, to be honest.
Although I love the pictures where it says "Above: Science"

I just read L. Ron Hubbard's biggest lies (besides scientology) earlier, that was pretty funny.

EDIT: All the apocalyptic Cracked articles are awesome, like "experiments most likely to destroy mankind".
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The dude who ate vomit, blood and **** was ****ed up....
But yeh good article for a few laughs (lol'd hard at #1)
I dunno. It felt unfinnished though, it didn't really explain what they had accomplished through these acts O_o
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol