In this thread we discuss the wonders of threads, theirs uses, their shortcomings, why we love them and of course make terrible jokes ...
I'm going to go away, call my writers, and think up a joke. I'll be back later.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Sew, this is knit a very good thread.
Last edited by DanRev at Jun 4, 2008,
What?? No witty puns yet? That's terrible.

Here's one to start the ball rolling. (yes, it's a ball of twine... When we get to the end of this thread, we might finally be able to answer the age old question: just how long is a piece of string?)

Two pieces of string walk into a bar and the bartender looks at them suspiciously. He says "Sorry, boys, we don't serve your kind here." So the pieces of string walk out again.

They're sitting in the gutter outside and feeling really thirsty when one piece of string says "Hey! I've got an idea to get me into the bar."

So he starts twisting and turning, wriggling this way and that, pulling out a few threads here and there. His mate's looking at him and thinks he's gone completely nuts.

Then the piece of string walks back into the bar. The bartender looks at him a little suspiciously again and says "Here, you're not a bit of string, are you?"

The piece of string replies "No, I'm a frayed knot
This seamless comedy in this thread has me in stitches...

knot. But seriously, this thread needles more pictures.
Wow, all this thread(lol) need(dled ... olol) was some bad puns and all you could cum(lol) up with was this crap. OK, fine ...

This thread is now "The Official Pun Thread"

Can I change the name of the thread or will a mod have to do that?
Last edited by Shred Head at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by Shred Head
Wow, all this thread(lol) need(dled ... olol) was some bad puns and all you could cum(lol) up with was this crap. OK, fine ...

This thread is now "The Official Pun Thread"

I think you've overlocked some really great pins throughout this thread. You could make a real good yarn out of all the experiences in here.
DanRev that was ace.

There's knot gonna be many posts in this thread though, some troll's gonna come in and start twining about how this thread is lame and then get it closed.

(see what i did there!? twining... whining... twine... )
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by add45
DanRev that was ace.

There's knot gonna be many posts in this thread though, some troll's gonna come in and start twining about how this thread is lame and then get it closed.

(see what i did there!? twining... whining... twine... )

Thank you my good manifold. You watch my backstitch and I'll watch yours.
Quote by Shred Head
DanRev, you rule, your contribution to this otherwise admittedly boring thread is invaluable!

You're not cross-stitch that we've made your thread a laughing stock? For reel? Because I feel a sense of quilt.