Dean Razorback V Standard, anyone know if its any good? or if its worth £499??
i play mostly metal + hard rock, and have other guitars for mellower stuff, so it doesnt need to be particularly versatile.
im from norfolk england too xO

they are good guitars, i went for the jackson ke 3 instead though
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
£499? That's a damn good price.

Don't beleive the haters-the LFR on the Razorback's is NOT ****. I give it ridiculous abuse everyday, and the strings last about a month and a half? If you don't clip them too short you can reuse them anyway.

Doesn't fall out of tune. Nothing's broken.

Only problem is the pickups-the neck pickup is too muddy, the bridge is too trebly haha. That's just my opinion though.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
I love my razorback, think about getting a V aswell. Great guitar, check if your getting the v-neck for that model. Lower end deans normally have a C-neck which is no where near as nice as the v-neck.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
I would go for a Jackson King V or an RR3.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by breakstuff
I would go for a Jackson King V or an RR3.

The price comparison? You must be insane. The only positive to the Jackson is the pickups, unless you shell out more cash, you'll get a bolt on with a ****ty floyd. The LFRs on the Razorbacks are good, anyone who says otherwise played a one off factory defect, or is trying to be "cool" by not liking the guitar, never having played it and just hating it because Dean are becoming popular.

Overral, play it and play some other guitars, see what you like, and buy.

£499 for that Guitar is a great price, especially by UK standards. Most UK dealers sell it for like...£750 or more.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Quote by PLOP
£499? That's a damn good price.

Don't beleive the haters-the LFR on the Razorback's is NOT ****. I give it ridiculous abuse everyday, and the strings last about a month and a half? If you don't clip them too short you can reuse them anyway.

Doesn't fall out of tune. Nothing's broken.

Only problem is the pickups-the neck pickup is too muddy, the bridge is too trebly haha. That's just my opinion though.

I abuse my trem SOOOO much. I can't understand how it stays in perfect tune. Its a great LFR. It looks exactally like an Ibanez Edge Trem.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix