well... my mate who plays bass in our band just got this mother****er... he said he got it from this random guy, who said that this thing below is about 30y old....
i belive the guy told our bassist a bit more about the amp, but he was so excited about it he didn't even listen ;P...

so.. here's what i wanna know... what brand... what model and stuff like that
... thx =)

Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
that does not look like a bass amp
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Rizzo228
that does not look like a bass amp

It IS from the '70's
Last edited by Horlicks at Jun 4, 2008,
rofl. looks pretty retro... neat EQ on the front though.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
I just watched a video from guitar world of Dweezil Zappa showing his gear and he had an Acoustic 270 Bass head and his dad used it in the 70's for his guitar. So I see yours is a Acoustic 450 Bass model congratulations!
however... as old at it is.. it blows me away and the sound is perfect... ;D our bassist played thru serval amps (lower wattage) and i can easily tell this one is great
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
There's an Acoustic bass amp in my band's studio, it's got quite a nice sound to it.

From what i've heard in the 70's they were quite similar to Ampeg, no idea what happened to them. Also if i remember rightly Jaco Pastorius used Acoustic so they can't have been that bad!
well I asked my dear watson and he said

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

I'm suprised someone hasn't said that yet

I'm sorry

but it just looks like what the rest of the guys said
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 4, 2008,
The brand is Acoustic. There's a similar amp in my local shop, and after seeing that one I'm gonna have to play it the next time I'm in there.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
It looks to me like it's a stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

Edit: **** you Boston.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Bostonrocks
well I asked my dear watson and he said

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

I'm suprised someone hasn't said that yet

I'm sorry

but it just looks like what the rest of the guys said

I opened this thread before Horlicks and was going to post that! but I couldn't find the damn quote haha.

Looks pretty good haha, clips possibly?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Sonicxlover
It looks to me like it's a stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

Edit: **** you Boston.

What is with that quote? I see it everywhere and it gets less funny (never was) every time.
Didn't you see the thread where that was essentially all that was posted for like 10 pages?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
ya ive seen those before they are called acoustics because their guitar amps have amazing clarity
89' fender strat
gibson sg specail with grover tuners
standard tele
ibenez gio bass
takamine eg334sc
72'martin d-15
skbps-45 board, lots of pedals
peavey tripple xxx head w/ marshall cab