Build quality was so-so on the Korean ones, but the first year (Japanese) were good. The necks were all over the place in size, with the earlier ones supposedly being thinner. The hardware and pickups on them were total junk. They probably sold for around $500, but current market value barely exceeds $200, maybe a little more for a Japanese made one.
^ agreed, the couple i tried back in the day i didn't much like at all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I bought this guitar brand new in mid 90's. I've never had a problem with it at all. Stays in tune, add a little comp and delay and you have a very metal guitar. Neck is superfast. You can competly shred on this sucker. I just bought another one, it was $102 on ebay. You do need to replace the pickups though. I replaced mine with the hot rod seymour Duncan set. and replaced all the parts on the floyd rose, After playing it for 12 years. It holds up. a definte bargain guitar that with a little work can sound crazy.