hi i just started working in an office job and everything i do is pretty mind numbing, it is just a summer job and i intend to keep it till school starts back up, what are some ways to make time go by faster?
Do your work? Do you think you're the only person that has this problem? You can quit if you don't like it, work isn't supposed to fun. grow up
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Do your work? Do you think you're the only person that has this problem? You can quit if you don't like it, work isn't supposed to fun. grow up

yeah u gave it to him straight.
Grow a pair and deal with it.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

i do my work, im new to being in an office job im just taking suggestions on how to make the day go by.
Find other people who are bored / haven't got much to do and just e-mail them all day. I spent pretty much the whole of my gap year doing that, passes the time.

Or just go for random walks out of the office every 10/15 minutes, see if anyone really notices
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I fell asleep in the bogs a few times, that really passes some of the day, but really be as busy as you can, then it's hometime before you know it.

It helps that my office has two buildings so I just take a walk with some random paperwork under my arm over to the next building, have a chat with some people in the recption and then come back, have my lunch then do the same. in the afternoon.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

Wiggyisgreat FOR THE WIN!!!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Do your work or take walks or chat online, those are all good suggestions.

What ever you do, don't look at the clock constatly and it'll be time to go home or where ever it is you go after work.
I play music for money....I love my job
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by E_squared
Is that the milk carton from the Blur video!?!

It is indeed
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Bring your guitar.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Wiggy took the words out of my mouth.
Just do your job, it's what you're being paid for.
go to the toilet every 5 minutes.

it's nice when they got magazines in the toilet
PSN name = Barmanation