Has someone here been playing guitar for 2-3 years? if so, what is that song you're most proud of that you can COMPLETELY play (including solos, fills, everything!)? if you were asked by another musician (say been playing for over 10 years) which song would you play for him? can you name other songs you can FULLY play as well?
I been playing 2years =]
And uhh i learn GnR stuff mostly to be honest. It's just end solos that i cbf to learn like on Nightrain or Metallica's "One"....but i suppose if i had to say a song i learnt fully i'd say...Welcome to Jungle =/ i know, that's pathetic but i really can't think lol i just learn stuff and forget about them. I could probably learn a whole song that's quite hard but i just can't be arsed to be honest.
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
Quote by sucay
Has someone here been playing guitar for 2-3 years? if so, what is that song you're most proud of that you can COMPLETELY play (including solos, fills, everything!)? if you were asked by another musician (say been playing for over 10 years) which song would you play for him? can you name other songs you can FULLY play as well?

hmmmm i've been playing for 12 years and i can't think of a single song aside from a couple A Perfect Circle and System songs that i can play beginning to end. I never learned anybody elses solos really. bits and pieces but not the whole thing.
Quote by z4twenny
hmmmm i've been playing for 12 years and i can't think of a single song aside from a couple A Perfect Circle and System songs that i can play beginning to end. I never learned anybody elses solos really. bits and pieces but not the whole thing.

+1
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
Honestly man, it doesn't even matter what anybody else plays or how long anybody has been playing for. I've been playing for 5 years and I can't sweep pick worth a damn, but I don't listen to or like music which utilizes it. And I'm sure there are people who have been playing half the amount of time I have who can, but at the same time, I guarantee those kids who love sweep picking and fast metal licks so much couldn't play a Grateful Dead song worth a damn. So my main point is, just play what you're good at.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'