hey UG-ers! been reading up on some music technology ****, and id really like to learn more... does anyone know of any good website links/books etc with a step-by-step guide to the very basics of music technology? or even have any websites with good information on it?

thanks very much lawds

xxx
what kind of technology are we talking about, instruments, recording, synths?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What exactly do you want?

I'm doing A2 music tech, so I've got a few websites for MIDI controlling, that kind of stuff. But I don't know why you would find it interesting unless you needed to know it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
like anything at all, i just have an interest to know more about it, mainly about home recording and that stuff. i dont wanna be buying a whole load of stuff (not that i know what to buy) and not knowing what to do with it...
homerecording.com (should be obvious what this one is about)
KVRaudio.com (this one concerns soft synths and computer generated music)
harmony-central.com also has a lot of general info about a lot of different stuff, including user reviews of damn near everything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
homerecording.com (should be obvious what this one is about)
KVRaudio.com (this one concerns soft synths and computer generated music)
harmony-central.com also has a lot of general info about a lot of different stuff, including user reviews of damn near everything.

thank you mate, much appreciated...

...as is any other help from anyone else!