Nice mellow mood music here. Did I hear a 12-string in here? Very clean audio as well. Only complaint is that the vocals were just a bit too over-powering for my tastes. Well done though. "Just for You" had some kinda dark lyrics.

If you don't mind something a bit heavy, would you mind crit'ing mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=876405
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
This is well done, great guitar playin in your pieces here I like it. Real mellow vibe, real chill. The sound you got on your guitars is great, however you recorded em good job.

Keep it up yo
Great stuff. Nice harmonies and the vocals are really good. Nice work!! Look forward to hearing more.
i checked out just for you: the intro has a very nineties feel. reminds me of early lifehouse and such. i liked the lyrics alot. i thought perhaps it was a bit presumtious to speak for God haha

thanks for the crit.
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
i checked out just for you: the intro has a very nineties feel. reminds me of early lifehouse and such. i liked the lyrics alot. i thought perhaps it was a bit presumtious to speak for God haha

thanks for the crit.

Haha. You know it. I am still watching for the lightning to come down anytime now...
yeah, i always imagine God being a bit like Zues..lightning spears and such
Too cool for a signature.
Helloooo. Sorry I'm slow.

not alone-
Very good vocals in this. The chord progression is very calming to listen to. The harmonies sound nice in the chorus. The chorus is quite catchy. I can see this being popular.

to be with you-
i like the guitar better here. And the announcement of the song name, was amusing for some reason. The vocal melody in the verse is strange...but I like it It's sort of haunting sounding. Nice job.