Pibbz
Les Paul's ROCK!
1,421 IQ
with DAILY updated news, and much more about bands guitarists etc......
check out http://pibbz.blogspot.com/ you wont regret it!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
ctb
1,449 IQ
why advertise this on a website that is obviously more successful.
reported for advertising.
Dammit Missed T
^the Moshpit
250 IQ
So what you're advertising here is a poor blog with lots of annoying features, that does less than Ultimate Guitar and takes its news from the UG news listing? Nice...
Reported
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Pibbz
Les Paul's ROCK!
1,421 IQ
Quote by Dammit Missed T
So what you're advertising here is a poor blog with lots of annoying features, that does less than Ultimate Guitar and takes its news from the UG news listing? Nice...
Reported

its not a poor blog, id like to c u do beta, in fact i bet u couldnt do beta, i dont steal news from ug just cuz u dont know what goes round the world dont mean other people r ****heds like u....
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Pibbz
Les Paul's ROCK!
1,421 IQ
Quote by ctb
why advertise this on a website that is obviously more successful.
reported for advertising.

and wats wrong wiv showing people my music?????
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl