ok. so i have this problem w. my guitar. every time i play the notes on the first frets they dont come out and when they do its like the string is shaking(thats what it sounds like). i use different guitars and i dotn have this problem. anybody know why this couls happen?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
your action is off or your neck is warping, one or the other, if you dont know what im saying i would suggust getting it re set up...
so how do i fix it?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
Your action is too low. Happened to my les paul when I fiddled with the bridge.

Well first of all.. What guitar have you got?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
its an epoch(looks like a les paul)never heard of that brand b4 i got it though
If its like a les paul, loosen all your strings, and raise your bridge a tiny bit, then tune your strings.
If it still buzzes, do the same thing until it doesn't buzz anymore.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt