Hey guys, Im trying to get rid of some of my old pedals. I have for trade here a Digitech Distortion Factory and a Digetech Grunge pedal. Both are less than a year old. I have the origanal packaging and material for the Grunge pedal still. They are both in excellent condition and work perfectly. The gruge provides an excellent boost of power, whereas the Distortion factory provides excellent controll over your sound and models 7 classic distortion pedals. I would like to get either a decent Reverb or tremolo pedal or a Sitar Simulator out of this, but Ill think about abosolutely any offer thats thrown at me.
Damn I'd do that if I didn't have a trade going through =] free bump for you, and good luck!

unless you want a Wah...but I don't think I'll trade that
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Nice. I'm trying to get rid of the same two pedals, as well as the Digitech Hyper Phase. They're all great pedals, I just don't need them anymore.

Free bump for some awesome st00f.
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Nice. I'm trying to get rid of the same two pedals, as well as the Digitech Hyper Phase. They're all great pedals, I just don't need them anymore.

Free bump for some awesome st00f.

Dibs on Phase?

EDIT: Thought it was free gear thread xD I hate the tabs on this browser.... anywho ignore this post
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Last edited by Kai07 at Jun 9, 2008,