if hypothetically i had a friend in a band and this band was pretty popular in the surrounding states and i was wondering who has heard of them / what people think, where would i post it? not promote your band as it is not my band.
I think it should be here.... but why didn't you just start the thread instead of this one?
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
dont feel like getting warned / band. if this is the right thread ,the bands name is because of this. its www.myspace.com/becauseofthissc ive been watching them since their first show i think 2 years ago and they are starting to get pretty popular in SC NC and GA. i was wondering if anyone has heard of them
Hahaha the picture for their layout is from the Body Worlds exhibit...I went there.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
You should decide their genre and post it in the forum dedicated to that genre.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT