Page 1 of 11

EDIT:

Apperantly the kid deleted his video because he was being spammed heavily by UG, so those who haven't seen it yet, can see it here! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE US BOY!

And watch this reply to the video
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at Jun 9, 2008,
"and you just wiggle it a little"

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Oh my....

EDIT: "Buckethead...the guy with the CHUCKIE MASK?!?!?!?!?!"

n00b
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Last edited by AnoKid09 at Jun 4, 2008,

Was the 55 second Van Halen intro really necessary? To answer my own question, fuck yes it was!

This kid is a god.
haha its like he is showing us something that he discovered and he is very proud of knowing how to bend. which he is bending like a retard anyways
I see he has discovered vibrato... wow. I thought this was going to be either about pre-bending or dropping the pitch with your tuners, but wow.

Although in fairness, the comments are even more stupid and pointless than the vid.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

Wouldnt be so bad if he knew he was teaching us how to bend, nothing to do with a whammy bar in the first place...
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
hahahaha

" I like to start on a lower fret, like the 12th. "

This is favorited now.
Quote by buddha

Check out the "more info" thing, "results may vary".

Edit:
The line "get in touch with the note." was also pretty good.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Jun 4, 2008,
HAHAHA!
Nice!

"i like to used the lower frets, i chose the 12th"

classic

DAMN
someone beat me to my qoute! haha

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
To think ive been doing it wrong all this time!

i kno rite?!?!?!

we could srsly learn from this kid.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
lol, "get in touch with the note, know what it sounds like", "I like to use the 12th fret'cause it's easier'

um...whoever taught this kid how to play guitar dosen't deserve to live
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
hahaha! love the Buckethead line!
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Quote by Crazymike100
lol, "get in touch with the note, know what it sounds like", "I like to use the 12th fret'cause it's easier'

"taught" being an overly generous term in this case

im going to go back to this video tommorow just to look at the comments
Quote by Crazymike100

Correction, whoever brought that child into this world doesn't deserve to live.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
I Told Mom Not To Put This Online! ='(((
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
OH NO A RETRO LADY ROCKER DUDE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lNnp1NiAIKE

haha

he is my favorite kid ever now.
Quote by buddha

yeah hes pompous and uninformed but at least hes trying to do something constructive....