Not a bad plate as is, but I'd probably get sick of the Avril crap too. Anyway, I think a chrome mirror plate would look pretty sweet on that. Either that or a nice pearloid one.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Maybe a white pearl?

And I'm not taking a shot at you, I know it's not one, but there's an Avril Lavigne tele?
I got a wood one of edenhaus guitars for my tele. Its pretty awesome.

JW, how much did you get it for?
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by TheProducer
Maybe a white pearl?

And I'm not taking a shot at you, I know it's not one, but there's an Avril Lavigne tele?

Quote by Sam_Prillaman
I got a wood one of edenhaus guitars for my tele. Its pretty awesome.

JW, how much did you get it for?

I think it's a squier, it's black with a white and black checkered scratchplate, but without the binding I think, and only has 1 humbucker for pickups. And yeah, I was probably gonna get a white one to replace it if I got one, but I was wondering what people thought.

And I got it for £624 shipped . Such a good deal, it really had never been played, plus it had had a professional set up by a Luthier after the scratchplate replacement.
Dont buy guitars off of ebay...
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster

Why? He said "Soooo nice, best guitar I've ever played"

I mean, I know it's a risk, but so is anything on eBay. You get a good deal and one hell of a better used selection than local, depending where you live.
Quote by Little_Buster

Trust me, this was worth the risk. It really is awesome, sounds amazing, plays amazingly, exactly as described.
Quote by TheProducer
Why? He said "Soooo nice, best guitar I've ever played"

I mean, I know it's a risk, but so is anything on eBay. You get a good deal and one hell of a better used selection than local, depending where you live.

Yea. just be careful of what you buy.
not just because of fakes i mean you could end up getting one thats scratched to hell and back or one that has a warped neck or something.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Thats why you always request detailed pics of the item before you bid. Plus, it's a used item anyway.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by Little_Buster
Yea. just be careful of what you buy.
not just because of fakes i mean you could end up getting one thats scratched to hell and back or one that has a warped neck or something.

Yeah you could, but typically the higher in value something is, the more information and pictures that should be posted--or you should expect them, at least.
That looks like if you played Ska.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
Change to white or silver. Or pearl.

Or give it a cream paint job + a pearl pickguard
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!