Guys my bro came from Italy and he just brought with him something weird

He says he doesn’t know what this is… I dono where did he found this (he said that uncle gave him or what… I didn’t get it actually)

Hehe so I now have got this thingy…. It’s got no charger... But the battery is fully charged yet...
When I turn it on it shows Sony- Ericsson... than shows the battery and the blue tooth pic….

I guess it’s something like a blue tooth hands free device… I’ve got a K750 I (Sony-Ericsson)
And I wanna connect this thingy to it… is it possible?? Also does anybody know the name of this thingy??

Also I forgot it has got a volume control keys… a play/pause button, next previous song switch/slider… and another switch, I actually dono what it does… also a little monitor…. And the headphones… with mike….
Attachments:
DSC0332012.JPG
mp3 player/sound recorder.
*hopes no one notices lack-of-sig*

o noez !
we've been spotted.
ruuuuuuuun

my username was a mistake

get used to it.
I think you need a walkman phone for that to work.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Quote by saphrax
It's a pair of bluetooth headphones.

Turn them on, search for Bluetooth devices on your phone, and pair the two.

You now have wireless MP3s!

this
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
yea i have a sony ericsson too and it has the walkman application. put songs on it and then turn the bluetooth on in your phone. if you attach the headphones to that device and press play or something you can probably listen to the songs
Quote by vigenharutyunya
eh nope it doesnt work... io go to my "settings>connectivity>bluetooth>my devices>new device" and it doesnt fid the headset... what shall i do??

is there an on/off switch on the device? or maybe press the play button on it to turn it on
looks kinda like a vibrator.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1

With headphones, so you can play cheap pR0n music through it while it's in use.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
eh nope it doesnt work... io go to my "settings>connectivity>bluetooth>my devices>new device" and it doesnt fid the headset... what shall i do??

do you have a sony ericsson walkman phone? because you need one for it to work
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by civildp1

Bluetooth vibrator.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Aww, I thought it would be some awesome rare animal or something. I'm severely disappointed.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
Aww, I thought it would be some awesome rare animal or something. I'm severely disappointed.

Yeah so did I
It looks like an older model of this

but that one doesn't mention bluetooth, might you be mistaking the bluetooth symbol for something else?

Edit: actually there is bluetooth in the U.K. models, I am of no more help
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by NudistNate! at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by NudistNate!
It looks like an older model of this

but that one doesn't mention bluetooth, might you be mistaking the bluetooth symbol for something else?

Whilst the two devices maybe be similar in appearance, you'll note in the picture the Sony Ericsson branding on the device. Such devices are only for mobile phones.

The MP3 player is branded as Sony alone.