Page 1 of 4
Nope.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Stop complaining, be glad you have parents that care about you. Many people don't.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
my parents used to be over protective when i was younger but i can pretty much do what i want now they got a bit pissed when i went out and didnt come home for 3 days lol
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
One of my best friend's parents thought western society was having a bad influence on him so they moved him, in the middle of his A levels, from the UK to Ghana to start over again. Don't bitch about over-protective parents because they won't let you come home later than 11 or some shit
Quote by alexmonty12
One of my best friend's parents thought western society was having a bad influence on him so they moved him, in the middle of his A levels, from the UK to Ghana to start over again. Don't bitch about over-protective parents because they won't let you come home later than 11 or some shit

That. Is. So. Ridiculous.

Fucking hell...
ha, nope
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
not at all
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by alexmonty12

Yes because nothing quite shows the superiority of African Society than living in a country which has been plagued by coup's for most of its independent history and is situated directly next to one of the poorest nations on earth
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by alexmonty12

Lol @ coming home at 11

My parents won't even let me go out without there supervision or some kind of parental supervision
they used to be, then i got a car, they were bad for a bit but now i can do really whatever i want
Bam
nope
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Somewhat......they won't let me play GTA IV...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by alexmonty12

Also my bed time is 11

God I hate them

*waits for someone to come in ranting about being apreciative of parents*
Nope. My parent's bought my first drink, actually.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
My parents don't really seem to care what I do. I go out late and whatever. They trust me. And it's not like I'm going out and having sex, getting drunk and all that stuff.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
def not
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Yes, but I've done things to make them like that.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

The drummer in my band does.

They wouldn't even let him ride up to a party with me to jam with some other dudes. They were worried there would be drinking. We told them that there shouldn't be any drinking, and that we wouldn't drink even if other people did. They still wouldn't let him go. It was bull.

Another one of my friends couldn't even go trout fishing with me because his mom "had a bad feeling about it."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Over reactive children. Who's got 'em. Raise your hands.
Not me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
my girlfriend's parents. the only chances i ever have to see her, which is like an hour a week and all we get to do is watch TV together, her mom watches us like a hawk the whole time and yells at my girlfriend to sit up if she puts her head on my shoulder. she believes that if we're alone for two seconds together, we're immediately going to start ****ing or something. and she's not allowed over at my house because i'm a boy, even though my mom has told her mom she would watch us. it's fcking bull****.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by joeymaxx
A bit, but I like it, makes me feel cared for.
Being the youngest child doesn't help.

Yeah. Same here.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
ignorant christian parents here
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
my girlfriend's parents. the only chances i ever have to see her, which is like an hour a week and all we get to do is watch TV together, her mom watches us like a hawk the whole time and yells at my girlfriend to sit up if she puts her head on my shoulder. she believes that if we're alone for two seconds together, we're immediately going to start ****ing or something. and she's not allowed over at my house because i'm a boy, even though my mom has told her mom she would watch us. it's fcking bull****.

I am so glad I never had daughters. I would have killed the first guy that came sniffin around the door.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
When I was younger, they sort of stopped when I was 16. Well just my mam, my dad was never like that.
Well its got its pros and cons, sometimes it can lead to insanity and sometimes it will actually save you from ending up as a heroin addict or a slut.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Last edited by breakstuff at Jun 4, 2008,
I think my parents trust that even though I'm out late...I'm not (usually) doing anything silly, so they are pretty leniant in terms of letting me out.
Quote by TheOperator
Also my bed time is 11

Christ, you're only nine years old what do you expect!?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
Stop complaining, be glad you have parents that care about you. Many people don't.

+1
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by SamTotman
Christ, you're only nine years old what do you expect!?

And he's complaining? When I was 9 I was in bed my 9 sharp...
But my mum isn't over-protective... She takes me to band practice, drops me off in town, lets me go to bed whenever I want. She's awesome... I love her
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I used to think my parents were overrreactive... and then I realized that I was an ignorant @$$hole who only thought about himself. Whatever you do, just treat your parents nicely. They'll thank you for it, and you'll thank yourself.
Anyway, I rarely stay up past eleven, even though I have the choice to.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
Page 1 of 4