From the band's MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/amesoeurs):

Ladies and Gentleman, Amesoeurs does not exist anymore.

Neige has decided to split up the band, because of his new girlfriend, who is jealous of Audrey S' participation, forced him to stop everything.

Winterhalter, who has nothing to do with this story, was fired too, even if he doesn’t know it yet. The same for Fursy.

Conclusion : Byes, and have a nice Sunday.

From a blog on Alcest's page:

I have read the Audrey's statement and all the comments below. What a spectacle, really. She stole and changed the Amesoeurs' page password, I can't access to it anymore.

Indeed I'm leaving Amesoeurs but it has no much to do with any "girlfriend" gossips. I do it for several personnal reasons that apparently Audrey can't assume and understand. I never prevented her to keep on the band with the other members if she wanted to. I hope people will be conscious enough not to believe everything written there. No more to say.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Jun 4, 2008,

So what the hell is going on there?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
This is really annoying. Amesoeurs and Alcest are two of my favorite bands. Hopefully it'll blow over...either way, Amesoeurs are done after four songs...god. damn. it.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Drama ist krieg!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Damn that sucks...

Oh well, as long as I get to see Peste Noire when they come to Toronto, I'm a happy ****ing camper.
Not anymore!

Well they are, but they're recording and releasing their planned full-length album first, and then splitting up. Which I think is an excellent way of going about things

I wish I had a copy of Ruines Humaines, or that the songs will be on the full-length. Doesn't look like it though.

Here's the blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85147631&blogID=402870225

Dated June 5th, but I didn't find any other posts about this
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I was about to say "DON'T BUMP DEAD THREADS" but you had a good reason for doing so.

Thank God they're back together, I only heard about them when I heard they'd split and I really got into their stuff.