Ok, so I need a 2x12 cab. I have about $350 to spend on one, and thats the highest. I will be using the Bugera 333xl head. I need a fairly heavy sounding cab, I play metal/metalcore/hardcore stuff. I've been looking at Avatar and they look good, I just don't know what I should get speaker wise. I see they have a special on their page for like $330 including shipping. I also see that they have some cabs on eBay going for around $300 w/ shipping. Vader is a little expensive for me, and locally used is not an option, because I live in northern Minnesota. Thanks.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
*bump*...anyone?
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Avatar makes great cabs for a good price, so that's my recommendation.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Vintage 30's are without a doubt the best speakers for metal b/c they are designed for playing high gain. Most metal/hardcore bands will use these speakers so i suggest you get the V30's. The great thing about these speakers is although they are great for metal they could play any genre of rock, these are extremely versatile and are regarded as the best Celestions. If you don't know already, these speakers are famous for being used by mesas AKA God of amplifiers so you really cant go wrong with these.