Im trying to decide on what wood to get for my bass build its not going to painted so it has to be a nice wood
My choices are
South american mahogany
ash
Bubinga

what wood be best for a first build and is a 2 piece body stronger or doesnt it matter between 1 or 2 piece body's
Swamp ash ftw!!!
or mahogany with a swamp ash top
either way, swamp ash looks amazing
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
usually- where are u ordering from
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
im not in the UK, but from a couple of guys on UG, i hear its pretty good stuff from craft supplies...swamp ash should look good

ive never heard that its stronger or weaker if its one or two pieces though...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
I dont think it makes any difference as the tension is in the other direction. The main reason for two piece bodys is that you cant always get a big enough piece for a one piece body. I realy dont think cutting and re-gluing would achive anything.
Quote by fatgoogle
and does it make it stronger to cut it in half and lue it back to gether
I think that is usually done for aesthetic purposes.

Also what Pink Zeppelin said.
thanks i should be starting end of june beginning of july once ive got enough money to get most of the parts
well im buying the neck for this one and i have no idea how to make one and swamp ash looks great
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Most consider my wood to be top notch!!

did u come straight from the pit???jk

i still say swamp ash
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking