Honestly, it really does not matter, Just look for a decent constructed cable in your local shop, one with a decent metal jack.
As long as you don't cheap out too much it should all be fine; the main problem with cheaper ones is that they break quicker.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i keep hearing good things about those award session ones, but i haven't tried them yet.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Horlicks
Honestly, it really does not matter, Just look for a decent constructed cable in your local shop, one with a decent metal jack.

^WRONG. A good Cable makes quite the in difference in tone.

For TS: Mogami. I prefer them over Monster if you can find them. An 18 footer cost me about 50 dollars but it was well worth it.
Sig What?
I just bought myself a Fender white curly cable (you know ones that look like the cables on telephones).

It cost £13. A big named cable like Fender is bound to be pretty good.
Planet waves ones, the ones that come in a blue box. 24 quid for a 20 foot one, i think - and they're garunteed for life, so if it breaks you can take it back and get another for free
Quote by sixteen times
A big named cable like Fender is bound to be pretty good.

It's that kind of thinking that sells the Marshall MG.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I notice a significant increase in clarity and presence with the LEEM Crazy Cables I've been using the last 3 years. $20 for 20 feet.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

+1
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Was about to say the same thing when i read that comment
just because somethings got a famous brand name means its good.

Anyway, yea any cable will do tbh, Unless you want to spend more for your tone, anything will do the trick, try and go for one with good quality jacks though
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

agreed. if you ask me, something from a big company is less likely to be good value as they know people are willing to pay more for the privilege of having the "right" name, so they know they can afford to offer less...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Haha you're completely right.

But yeah, you know what I mean. All cables a pretty much okay to use just as long as they're not really super cheap and obviously poorly made.