First things first.

This clip sucks. I do not offer any promises of amazing tone and/or guitar skills.

99 Gibson Les Paul Smartwood --> Bad Monkey --> Peavey Valveking head --> VK Cabinet loaded with 4 WGS GB's.

The gain is a bit much, I know, and yes, I hear I'm out of tune, I left my guitar in our practice space and the humidity got to it (Louisiana ftl). I recorded it in 5 minutes to audacity using some old peavey mixer and a cheap condenser mic.

Also this is at bedroom levels, very low volume.

Wow what promise!

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=user&value=ParryPerson
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Last edited by ParryPerson at Jun 4, 2008,

Invalid link.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
fixed.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Sounds pretty good to me; nice aggressive tone, tight and all that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Sounds pretty good to me; nice aggressive tone, tight and all that.

Good deal! These speakers are a steal for 45 bucks each.
Quote by HxCori<3