If you just want one for practice and not recording, your best bet is Rhythm Rascal. The demo version is fine for practice, but it inserts clicks into the exported audio files, so it isn't the best idea if you plan to record.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
may i suggest hydrogen.
its easy to use but its not the great sounding, works though.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Acoustica Beatcraft, there be many torrents in the vast sea of teh internetz so set sail!

Disclaimer: I in no way encourage or participate in software piracy. I, however, am an actual pirate so any piracy encouraged is pure coincidence
ohai little sig.
EZ Drummer is a great plug in, sounds incredibly great. Tons of torrents out there.

Also

^^^

Acoustica beatcraft is good. Its fun, but I personally like EZ Drummer more..

Disclaimer: I in no way encourage or participate in software piracy. I, however, am an actual pirate so any piracy encouraged is pure coincidence
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
i was kinda lookin for one to record with, but it doesnt have to sound that good because the main point of the song is to show off my guitar skills to everyone at school. then thay'll all be "holy f*cking sh*t that guy plays guitar and hes f*cking sweet at it??? holy sh*t fu*k!!!!!!!"

but anyway, sorry if im stealin ur thread, viper, its just that we happen to have identical desires so im kinda steppin in and teamin up. if u have a problem let me know and ill bakck off.
Quote by Soadfan8
i was kinda lookin for one to record with, but it doesnt have to sound that good because the main point of the song is to show off my guitar skills to everyone at school. then thay'll all be "holy f*cking sh*t that guy plays guitar and hes f*cking sweet at it??? holy sh*t fu*k!!!!!!!"

but anyway, sorry if im stealin ur thread, viper, its just that we happen to have identical desires so im kinda steppin in and teamin up. if u have a problem let me know and ill bakck off.

On my profile, listen to the apex of extinction teaser, I used beatcraft for that
ohai little sig.
Quote by Soadfan8

you called me Viper

and nahh, it's ok, go ahead, have my thread, I got what I wanted out of it.

Best of luck
Quote by Demonikk
On my profile, listen to the apex of extinction teaser, I used beatcraft for that

thanks im definately using that.
Hammerhead?

But that isn't too good for recording, you would have to have the computer on site or something of you are playing live.

It only does drumbeats though...
Cam Sampbell's my hero