JSX
10 83%
El Diablo
2 17%
Voters: 12.
*reported*
no VS threads.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
*reported*
no VS threads.

I think he's asking which one he should get, and not "Which band is better, Metallica or Megadeth?".

To answer your question, I'd go for the JSX, since I've heard bad things about the El Diablo.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
is that really not authorized?

i was just creatively asking which one i should get.
Last edited by Micsunderland3 at Jun 4, 2008,
i'd rather have the el diablo. I agree, i don't think this should be reported, as he's asking which he should get (which is fine). obviously it's the mods' call though.

bear in mind, though, that a lot of people really don't like the el diablo (it polarises opinion almost as much as krank!), so it's imperative that you don't buy blind. of course, it's always a good idea to try first, just with the more controversial pieces of kit, it's a necessity.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ya, it looks like im going to have to go to play them at guitar center and see which one is better.

I haven't heard much of the el diablo. Is it a common amp and would most guitar center's have one out to try?
I've never even seen an El Diablo anywhere. The JSX is sweet though, no doubt about it. I doubt you could go wrong with just buying the latter blind. That said, go try both.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by rwalby9
What are you playing exactly? Metal? Shred? Jazz? lol

This plus what you'll be using it for, gigs or practice or jamming.