I just recently purchased a Randall RM50S 50W Tube Combo Guitar Amplifier 1X12 version and now I need to choose two modules. The first needs to be a clean channel and the second distortion. I use both ona regular basis. Both a very important to me.

I play rock somewhere in the vein of 3 Doors Down, Shinedown, Fuel, Seven Mary Three, any 90's grunge or pop rock band. Basically anything Modern Rock.

Any comments/reviews on the amp? Any on the mods? I'm thinking either the clean or blackface for channel 1 and modern or xtc for channel 2.
Blackface and XTC I plan on getting the 3 channel head version soon.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Can XTC handle more modern rock/ alt rock styles? I'm so stoked on this amp. I can't wait till it comes in the mail. I wanted the 3 channel 212 combo, but settled on the one i'm getting.
Dude, it's based on the same amp that Synyster Gates uses. Plus, lots of modern rock bands use super high gain amps dialed down a bit.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
i'll have to disagree and say get the RECTO module!!! SICK baby SICK!! i have the same exact amp, it's killer man you're gonna love it to death!!

the Recto is really articulate and precise, lots of midrange and low end. but really you can dial in almost ANY kind of dirty tone w/ it, from blues crunch to HEAVYYYY metal. an OD will tighten it up and make it perfect for some death metal sounds.

as for clean, the 'clean' module is very good, not spectacular, but not bad sounding at all. but the 'blackface' seems to be very desirable...i want one
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out