Page 1 of 2
So im bored out of my mind today so i decided to i decided to check out my sisters myspace. Shes in 8th grade and i was reading all her comments and realized how lame all these people were.

They're all swearing and thinking they're badass and complaing about all this drama bull****. And i know they think that they're so cool and ****.

But i know i was probally the same way in 8th grade but just didnt know it. but im a badass mother****er regardless of age.

So any opinions? Everyone agree?
Quote by walk the land
Hell no, I was never a faggot.

orly
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
They're all swearing and thinking they're badass and complaing about all this drama bull****. And i know they think that they're so cool and ****.

Heck isn't that just the same shit we do here bro?
Quote by clamdown7
So im bored out of my mind today so i decided to i decided to check out my sisters myspace. Shes in 8th grade and i was reading all her comments and realized how lame all these people were.

But i know i was probally the same way in 8th grade but just didnt know it. but im a badass mother****er regardless of age.

Irony there
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
yeah i remember being in 8th grade and thinking i was really old and cool and ****.. pretty funny and sad at the same time
lol myspace
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by walk the land
Hell no, I was never a faggot.

Agreed.
I too was never a faggot.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by webbtje
TS, you're swearing. You feel big?

yeah but im 17, its not considered "taboo" anymore so i dont treat it as a big deal. And dont deny that in 8th grade you thought swearing made you cool.
We all think we're pretty badass swearing on here all the time and whining about all these drama sisters...
Quote by drag_the_waters
Dude, I think i'm pretty badass when i stalk my sister too.

Nahh I was born into a bucket of pure win
ohai little sig.
Quote by walk the land
You found out about 4chan through ultimate-guitar.com, I bet.

I bet you hadn't heard of 4chan till this guy with the awesome Batman avatar just said it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I bet you hadn't heard of 4chan till this guy with the awesome Batman avatar just said it.

No actually last year and the year before I spent a lot of time on there, but then I realized what was going on with the Scientology war, and I never went back to that **** hole. I mean just look at the lame ass kids who sit around with Guy Fawkes' masks on and signs, not even the ****ing church of Scientology takes these kids seriously.
"i'm so fookin old now but i decided to check my littlr sisters my space. how cool does thi makes me?"

fag
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by HohnJ723
you STILL haven't grown up yet. Just let them be they'll get over it

i know im not fully grown up yet. but im not gonna go feign like i have. Kids these days try and grow up so damn fast.
Quote by clamdown7

Oh you rebel, you.
In great 8 I was obsessed with Lord of the Rings and I would pretend to be Aragorn. If that makes me a faggot..well mount my ass and call me Sally!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by clamdown7

isn't this post exactly what you're describing?
Quote by clamdown7
i know im not fully grown up yet. but im not gonna go feign like i have. Kids these days try and grow up so damn fast.

Because saying "kids these days" never sounds like an attempt to look older.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rickyy
In great 8 I was obsessed with Lord of the Rings and I would pretend to be Aragorn. If that makes me a faggot..well mount my ass and call me Sally!

just that part. the first part was perfectly acceptable.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by break-me-in

is 17 considered a kid???

Its the same thing as if my sister said todlers these days, trying to grow up so fast.
Quote by break-me-in

*Shakes head, lights pipe and reminisces about the good old days*
ohai little sig.
Quote by clamdown7

Its the same thing as if my sister said todlers these days, trying to grow up so fast.

i think this alone shows the maturity difference between you and yer sister...
which by the way is non existant...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Yes we were all lame at one point, I think I lost most of my lameness when I turned 16 and realized all of my friends were wanabe gangsters, so I ditched most of them except the ones that were actualy kinda cool and picked up a guitar.
Quote by clamdown7

Well actually, (and this is speaking as a 16 yr old), it is. Most adults would consider anyone under the age of 18 or possibly 21 a "kid". And legally, you're not an adult yet.

And saying "these days" more than implies that you remember some other days, which you obviously won't. You may remember what teenagers were like in the 90s, but it would be a child's perspective, which is hardly a good measure, because you don't understand this stuff at that age.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by clamdown7
^ **** this thread.

**** all of you

at last!
pure maturity by the TS

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella