So yesterday i got written up at school for writing SUX under "baseball" on the board. so the teacher gets pissed, writes me up, and sends me to anouther classroom to ask if that teacher has anything to add. she does. then she makes me call my mom and tell her what i did. After the talk with my mom my teacher sends me to the office where i sit for my lunch period. then i go home and wait for my parents.

They get really pissed and demand that three things

1 they take my cell phone

2 they say i cant hang with friends for a week

3 and my hair needs to be cut (i have long hair and it goes into my eyes and they say that it is not me)

can really force me to cut my hair?
Quit voicing your dumbass opinions on the board and you won't have to deal with such things. Yes, they can force you to cut your hair... they are your parents. Quit being such an insolent, ungrateful mooch.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If you want a roof over your head, meals and an education... yes.

Stop being an ungrateful, prepubescent fool.
Yeah. Just do as they say and your life will be easier. Your hair will grow back. Don't be a douche at school and you won't get yelled at.
You sux.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by iandagreat
So yesterday i got written up at school for writing SUX under "baseball" on the board. so the teacher gets pissed, writes me up, and sends me to anouther classroom to ask if that teacher has anything to add. she does. then she makes me call my mom and tell her what i did. After the talk with my mom my teacher sends me to the office where i sit for my lunch period. then i go home and wait for my parents.

They get really pissed and demand that three things

1 they take my cell phone

2 they say i cant hang with friends for a week

3 and my hair needs to be cut (i have long hair and it goes into my eyes and they say that it is not me)

can really force me to cut my hair?

Yes.

If you're under 18, they own you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yeah get over it and learn to spell, hair is a privilege not a right young man.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Sux for you.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by rickyy
You sux.

You'sa funni.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
if your baseball team sucks i dont see why you even got in trouble
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
idiot
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
they can make you wear dresses if they want to. If you completely refuse, they can always throw you out of the house.
post pics of your humiliation.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
seriously, are you in junior high or something? Suck it up and grow a pair! a week's not that long. you can live without your phone. and hair grows back.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Did you get in trouble coz after writing 'Baseball sux' you wrote 'ian wuz here'?

And yea, if you want to be able to run your own life, you need to be responsible...which you are not.
TRANSFORMICE

all that for writing "sux"

my parents woulda been like "dont do it again"
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
wow. what are you in, 3rd grade?
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
I'll save you the flaming. But yeah, grow up. You probably look stupid anyway.
Hi, I'm Peter