Well this all started with an argument with my idiot of a brother.
Its all about him liking the awfulness that is Paramore. So i was on the PC and he just comes out with "I hate metallica, they suck" then comes out with a big speel of how Paramore is so much better than Metallica because Paramore have so called "talent" which Metallica have none of and all they do is preach death.

And of course i argued back that Metallica do not preach death,they have a lot of talent in song writing and a bunch of other stuff...and that Paramore are rubbish because all they have is a ginger emo girl trying to be cool thats shouting out stuff about misery and riots.

So my point is that what does the pit think? Am i right?
im gonna get flamed for this i just know it, but i prefer paramore, but i can see why people would and do like metallica, i can also see why people would not like paramore.

pokemon references!!

\/
\/
\/
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
No vs threads. I won't report you, someone else will
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by dooncan
Well this all started with an argument with my idiot of a brother.
Its all about him liking the awfulness that is Paramore. So i was on the PC and he just comes out with "I hate metallica, they suck" then comes out with a big speel of how Paramore is so much better than Metallica because Paramore have so called "talent" which Metallica have none of and all they do is preach death.

And of course i argued back that Metallica do not preach death,they have a lot of talent in song writing and a bunch of other stuff...and that Paramore are rubbish because all they have is a ginger emo girl trying to be cool thats shouting out stuff about misery and riots.

So my point is that what does the pit think? Am i right?

i hope you lived a nice life
They're both completely different so what's the point in comparing them?
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Metallica are more talented, but paramore have easy songs to listen to if you get what I mean. But I still prefer metallica.
hello
Quote by metaldud536
You just found yourself a Beedrill nest and there aren't any samurai to save you.

Was that relevant at all? I love your Pokemon thing but that was just.....bad.

Oh and personally.....

I'd tap that before this any day.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Jun 4, 2008,
Paramore sucks. Metallica is pretty ok.

Conclusion: Paramore sucks, Metallica is pretty ok.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Metallica's better. 'nuff said. wow. this was the most pointless thread ever.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Hayley Williams makes me feel all funny inside

Unlike James Hetfield.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one"

and metaldud536 how have you not run out of pokemon references yet?
Metallica is technically better but Paramore isn't terrible. I'm not a close-minded tool so I'm open to Paramore as well as my usual brutal death metal. As far as song writing wise, it's just opinion.

And who the **** compares these two in the first place?
Paramore are awful... and so is most of the music coming out of the indie, emo and 'whatever else is being worshipped by fringe wearing knuckleheads' scene.

I haven't much time for Metallica, but if people are preaching that Paramore are musically more talented... urgh god... What is music coming to?
Why do people compare music in the first place? Everything has something to like and something to hate. It's not a big deal. Just don't sink to your brother's level, just ignore his comments.
Paramore hands down. I don't even listen to paramore but their singer is hot. Metallica is washed up, and consists of old men.
anything with a penis would logically pick metallica.

everything else, sure. go for paramore lol.

but really...theyre wayyyyyyy too different
"I hate metallica, they suck" i dont mind arguements over whos better or whatever but as soon as someone say somethin like that i just walk away......i pick 'Tallica
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Oh shut up.
You like different music.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I love em both to be honest
Depends what mood im in

BUT DAVE MUSTAINE OWNS METALLICA
AND PARAMORE HAS A FIT SINGER
something neiter megadeth nor metallica have there lol

point is
it's music, if you don't like it, just don't ****ing listen to it
Both bands are doing it what they love at the end of the day
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
You can't compare the two. You shouldn't make vs. threads anyway. Inb4lock
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
BUT DAVE MUSTAINE OWNS METALLICA
AND PARAMORE HAS A FIT SINGER

This
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
metallica are better at playing their instruments and were hugely influential and all that crap, but as far as songwriting goes, I think paramore win by a lot, 90% of metallica songs are boring as ****, and I'm much more of a metal person than an emo person so im not really being that biased
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by OThugSd
metallica are better at playing their instruments and were hugely influential and all that crap, but as far as songwriting goes, I think paramore win by a lot, 90% of metallica songs are boring as ****, and I'm much more of a metal person than an emo person so im not really being that biased

This.
Quote by kaizerkhan13
anything with a penis would logically pick metallica. everything else, sure. go for paramore lol.

but really...theyre wayyyyyyy too different

I dont know, my penis would pick Hayley Williams over James Hetfield any day.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

So...you didn't listen to any "shit" music when you were younger?

No, thought not...you're way to cool for that.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...