Recently, there has been something that has been getting to me: I am very clumsy. When I walk, I kind of sway, knock things over, and bump into things. I'm also always spilling stuff. Pit, I ask of you:
How do I make it stop?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

stop using the force and start using ur eyes...just kidding...just watch where ur goin
Actually focus on walking. Clumsiness often occurs because of lack of focus.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by spartan 118
Recently, there has been something that has been getting to me: I am very clumsy. When I walk, I kind of sway, knock things over, and bump into things. I'm also always spilling stuff. Pit, I ask of you:
How do I make it stop?

cut the crack habbit
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by drag_the_waters
Don't walk, don't drink (unless u use a sippy cup).

You had me going there for a second... I thought I'd never be able to use Mr. Sipsip again.

Quote by jasonmetal love
Actually focus on walking. Clumsiness often occurs because of lack of focus.

Ahh, thanks.

It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty

finish puberty
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by spartan 118
How do I make it stop?

I have this;

http://www.dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk/services/ad_symptoms.php

Pretty such my motor things are immature as hell which gives me terrible co-ordination and balance. I have a medical reason to be clumsy

EDIT: And bad spacial awareness.

It's not all about co-ordination, I have awful short term memory and concentration, amongst other things.
haste makes waste, if you haven't mastered walking yet try slowing it down.... to an easier... tempo.... HAHAHAHA

have fun practicing walking
"Play on Turn on Live on" - Jonzors

"Without music life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"What you are is what you have been; what you will become is what you do now." - Gautama (the Buddha)
Quote by Jonzors
haste makes waste, if you haven't mastered walking yet try slowing it down.... to an easier... tempo.... HAHAHAHA

have fun practicing walking

Thanks.

But what should I set my metronome to? I'm thinking 100 bpm...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty

Quote by spartan 118
How do I make it stop?
It's because you're still growing and haven't caught up with yourself yet, if you know what I mean.

It's fairly common in people 13-17.

I had the same thing.
my friend ray is like that
always so ****ing clumsy
he spills his beer all the goddamn time,
he breaks EVERYTHING.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's because you're still growing and haven't caught up with yourself yet, if you know what I mean.

It's fairly common in people 13-17.

I had the same thing.

So by 18 I'll be able to walk through a parking lot without falling over?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty

Quote by Craigo
I have this;

http://www.dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk/services/ad_symptoms.php

Pretty such my motor things are immature as hell which gives me terrible co-ordination and balance. I have a medical reason to be clumsy

EDIT: And bad spacial awareness.

It's not all about co-ordination, I have awful short term memory and concentration, amongst other things.

i have some of your symptons could i be dyspraxic? also my hand writtings **** even practising dosent help
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
i have some of your symptons could i be dyspraxic? also my hand writtings **** even practising dosent help

Between 5-10% of all people show symtoms, not it's not that noticable. Some people have severe problems with it. For example, I couldn't speak properly until I was seven years old and can sometimes have three days in a row where I find it impossible to concentrate on any activity.

Regardless, I'm doing A Levels at college and I'm getting good grades and looking at Uni. It's worth checking out if you think you have it. I refused to when one of my mates saw it in me (I had just met her, she was dyslexic/dyspraxic and noticed all the symptoms in me, namingly co-ordination, balance and spacial awareness ) but, ended up getting tested and found out I got it.

I now can get transcripts and 20% extra time in exams and can also apply for a loan to get a laptop when I am at Uni

However, it helped me because I now know myself a darn sight better, and I can understand myself in a way that it's improved my confidence in certain things. It's worth checking out for that manner.

However, I'm also dyslexic/dyspraxic, looking to go to Uni, and my friend who diagnosed me (who is also dyslexic/dyspraxic is trying to get into research science and is currently studying physics with astro physics at Uni
Im very clumsy too...I drop stuff all the time, knock stuff over at the dinner table etc.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by spartan 118
So by 18 I'll be able to walk through a parking lot without falling over?
If you're lucky.
To fix your clumsiness, you must train with the elite!

..else you will turn out to be like this:
I hear petrucci power walks at 250 BPM
"Play on Turn on Live on" - Jonzors

"Without music life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"What you are is what you have been; what you will become is what you do now." - Gautama (the Buddha)
Quote by rigiddigits
Stop drinking.

Best first post today.

Just avoid china shops.