Im looking for bands that have tabs on here. Or just name bands like these that have tabs on here.

Bands Like:
Guns Up!
Kids Like Us
Life Long Tragedy
Ceremony

Stuff like that.
Yea I know, but I figure this could same sometime if people knew what all bands there were on here so I didnt have to search the whole time.
Quote by TBry101
Yea I know, but I figure this could same sometime if people knew what all bands there were on here so I didnt have to search the whole time.

are you serious? you're that lazy you can't type in the search bar those names? you cud 've foudn them by now.
Lol. All I asked for if someone could just throw out bands that were on here, yea If im looking for a band ill search, but if I didnt think of a band and someone through out and it caught my eye I would search it.

You guys PMS'ing today?
Why do you need a tab? all hardcore sounds exactly the same, couple of palm mutes on the bottom string and a few discordant trills and youve got yourself more boring mindless hardcore
Well, maybe because I wanna learn some songs that the bands I listen to play? And if hardcore is just mindless, why are you in this thread?
in short, this is one of the biggest tablature databases on the internet. They will have tabs of most bands on it. There is not a set list of bands that are on here, that is why there is the search function. If you want to learn a song, search for it. If it's not there, too bad, try tabbing it yourself. All the tabs here are user-created, if there isn't one for the song/artist you want, there is an entire forum for requesting tabs, try there. Now, stop being a whining nelly and go!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...