ok, i broke mr wrist and forgot to take the vicodin they gave me for the pain. instead, like a dumbass, i took 4 advils and 2 tylenols. it kinda gave me a high, but i thought that wasnt possibe. anyone know what happened?

EDIT: please note that if i wanted to get high, i would have just taken my vicodin. this was a mistake and i want to know what happened

i do not take responsibility for fellow dumbasses that try this. if you want to, go ahead, but this is a disclaimer
HiMyNameIsMatt
Last edited by surge666 at Jun 4, 2008,
Don't do this, it leads to liver damage and other serious schtuff.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
yeah its called abusing over the counter pills, and if you do it long enough I guarantee you will be messed up permanently, i saw a special on TV where they showed people who abused them and they sounded like they had no brain cells
Quote by SenseS FaiL
yeah its called abusing over the counter pills, and if you do it long enough I guarantee you will be messed up permanently, i saw a special on TV where they showed people who abused them and they sounded like they had no brain cells

You can't really compare using Tylenol to get high to using a more legitimate OTC drug...and by "legitimate," I mean, "one that won't kill you."
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
no tylenol and advil will not get you high in any way, shape or form. it was probably all placebo. if they could get you high, there would be alot more kids popping them, parents would freak out, the news would hype it as the new face of evil in the drug world, parents and anti-liberty nazis would petition the government, the government would make tylenol and advil only available by prescription.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
no tylenol and advil will not get you high in any way, shape or form. it was probably all placebo. if they could get you high, there would be alot more kids popping them, parents would freak out, the news would hype it as the new face of evil in the drug world, parents and anti-liberty nazis would petition the government, the government would make tylenol and advil only available by prescription.

ok thanks. i probably wasnt feeling well. after i took it i started sweating and got realy dizzy, i am sick most likly
HiMyNameIsMatt
lol, there was a guy talking about how that sort of stuff got him high in the DT too.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
lol, there was a guy talking about how that sort of stuff got him high in the DT too.

ok, NOW its time for vicodin...my body hates me
HiMyNameIsMatt
haha, i would definitely take advantage of my injury in order to get as many opiates as possible. ibuprofen and acetaminophen cannot get you high. it wasn't Advil PM and tylenol PM was it?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Tylenol exagerates any codiene in your system. If you had taken some Vikes and then some tylenol later that is why.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
haha, i would definitely take advantage of my injury in order to get as many opiates as possible. ibuprofen and acetaminophen cannot get you high. it wasn't Advil PM and tylenol PM was it?

it was, wats the differance?
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Tylenol exagerates any codiene in your system. If you had taken some Vikes and then some tylenol later that is why.

thanks, that may be it
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666

it contains Diphenhydramine. At medium doses it creates a heavy, drunk like feeling with scrambled thoughts. at higher doses, it creates auditory and visual hallucinations that the user is unable to differentiate from reality.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
it contains Diphenhydramine. At medium doses it creates a heavy, drunk like feeling with scrambled thoughts. at higher doses, it creates auditory and visual hallucinations that the user is unable to differentiate from reality.

o ****, what doses did i take?
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666

haha, yeah that would explain a lot. nolaureltree pretty much covered it.

one of my teachers today was complaining that he couldn't get to sleep last night so he took a few sleeping pills and said they were just starting to kick in. unfortunately, i was apparently the only one who understood what that meant...

edit: you took quite a bit hahaha, definitely enough to catch you off guard.

i don't take tylenol pm because of the harmful acetaminophen, so i don't know its dose, but i know advil pm contains 38mg diphenhydramine per pill. so that's 152mg plus whatever is in tylenol pm (it's a bit less than advil pm)

but don't worry, it won't hurt you. you didn't consume enough acetaminophen to cause damage, and diphenhydramine and ibuprofen require very high doses to really hurt you.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Last edited by MTVget0FFtheAIR at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Um... stupid much?

Lots of OTC drugs get you high but just because they aren't all over the news doesn't mean it isn't possible to get doped up on them. Robitussin (active ingredient: DXM) and Benadryl (active ingredient: diphenhydramine) are two of the most popular OTC drug that kids abuse today and they DEFINITELY can **** you up, but you don't see the world making an epidemic about them do you? You may be right about Tylenol (acetaminophen), it isn't psychoactive, but even so, you're reasoning for assuming so is quite stupid.
dude. no you cannot get high off of acetaminophen. it was the diphenhydramine
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Stoner0405
Um... stupid much?

Lots of OTC drugs get you high but just because they aren't all over the news doesn't mean it isn't possible to get doped up on them. Robitussin (active ingredient: DXM) and Benadryl (active ingredient: diphenhydramine) are two of the most popular OTC drug that kids abuse today and they DEFINITELY can **** you up, but you don't see the world making an epidemic about them do you? You may be right about Tylenol (acetaminophen), it isn't psychoactive, but even so, you're reasoning for assuming so is quite stupid.

ahhh, i love the name, if you were in my area id share my refillable vicodin prescription with you
HiMyNameIsMatt
"Acetaminophen is a non-salicylate analgesic and antipyretic (pain killer and fever reducer). It is a common over-the-counter pain medication found in hundreds of products around the world. At higher doses it is known to cause liver-damage. It is not known to be psychoactive."

from erowid

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/acetaminophen/
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Stoner0405
Um... stupid much?

Um... know-it-all-jackass much?

aparently you forgot an essential step to reading. its called comprehension. this is the step where you think about what you just read, rather than ignoring it and spewing mindless banter. if you would have taken two seconds to think about what i had written, i pretty much described the process about how every illegal drug known to man has become illegal.

lots of them huh? diphenhydramine and dxm is about it, save if you can buy otc codeine. all of which arent really worth ****ing with. not to mention the age restrictions in buying dxm and the book signing of codeine.

and yeah, you know how many videos we had to watch in health class in high school about the dangers of dxm and how many times ive seen segments on the news about dxm?

you would think that someone who has a username proclaiming himself to be a stoner would be a little more chill, relaxed, and friendly. do us a favor and never come to the drug thread. you are of the exact kinda person that we dont need, and have the kind of attitude that has made it go downhill so much in comparison to the drug threads of old
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
Um... know-it-all-jackass much?

aparently you forgot an essential step to reading. its called comprehension. this is the step where you think about what you just read, rather than ignoring it and spewing mindless banter. if you would have taken two seconds to think about what i had written, i pretty much described the process about how every illegal drug known to man has become illegal.

lots of them huh? diphenhydramine and dxm is about it, save if you can buy otc codeine. all of which arent really worth ****ing with. not to mention the age restrictions in buying dxm and the book signing of codeine.

and yeah, you know how many videos we had to watch in health class in high school about the dangers of dxm and how many times ive seen segments on the news about dxm?

you would think that someone who has a username proclaiming himself to be a stoner would be a little more chill, relaxed, and friendly. do us a favor and never come to the drug thread. you are of the exact kinda person that we dont need, and have the kind of attitude that has made it go downhill so much in comparison to the drug threads of old

damn, at least one person in this thread knows their ****. DXM isnt worth it btw
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666
DXM isnt worth it btw

Yes, it is. DXM is very much safe within certain boundaries, and is only really dangerous if you're a fucking retard who trips on Triple C's or robotrips every day of the week.

Surprise, moderation is the key.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Yes, it is. DXM is very much safe within certain boundaries, and is only really dangerous if you're a fucking retard who trips on Triple C's or robotrips every day of the week.

Surprise, moderation is the key.

ill stick to the good old three. booze, weed, and painkillers
HiMyNameIsMatt