HELLO! I am the legendary Poop DeDoop. I have just created an account on ultimate-guitar because I was tired of telling my friend KnifelineAttack to post my tabs for me and decided to do it myself. I am the one who composed the song "Poop DeMoozik (You Like DeMoozik)" (which you all seem to love so much).

Here is another song off my new album. This one is a love song entitled "Uncontrolled Flatulence Part 1: Intestinal Shutdown". It holds a little bit of my good friend Stravinsky's influence, who I was once pushed out of back in 1904. Such an honor!

To hear more of my defecational creations, visit www.myspace.com/poopdemoozik

For now, have fun with de moozik, and please remember to wipe!

-Poop
Attachments:
Poop2.zip
Last edited by poopdedoop at Jun 4, 2008,
this started off amazing.

but like halfway through, it lost the energy. I understand that the whole "mood" was supposed to change but it shouldn't have to sacrifice the energy and amazingness.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Dude, your style just makes me laugh!
I cant do anything but laugh.

Its great, 31 on is amazing.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
the beginning was friggin amazing dude... however, from bar 39 onwards it really felt like a different song... didn't flow as well as the beginning... can't wait to see more of your work..

i'd write more, but i need to go poop now...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Thank you all for your comments! I can't believe you guys are actually somewhat enjoying this crap!

-Poop
Holy Poop!
Yes I hear the Stravinsky influence in the second part and great job at it. It goes from love song to Rite of Spring, sounds like something Zappa would do, especially the whole flatulence theme. I love the string name Poopicato, that is great. Keep it up man!
Quote by TheNoManBand
Holy Poop!
Yes I hear the Stravinsky influence in the second part and great job at it. It goes from love song to Rite of Spring, sounds like something Zappa would do, especially the whole flatulence theme. I love the string name Poopicato, that is great. Keep it up man!

HAHAHAHA!!! +25 points to you, sir. You named the song and everything. Wow...I am not alone, after all!