-_- <--- TS, Care face. Care face, TS.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by 12Jim34
It's Guitar Hero, therefore I do not care.

+1
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
doesn't that guy go to Guitar Hero events and play? I could have sworn I've seen him on G4 or something
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
That man is ridculous.
not in a good way
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
What the **** does the title mean???? Thats the only damn reason I clicked on this, and I'm now dissapointed by a ****ty video? I hate you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

what a waste of life
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Very impressive. But no one in the pit is going to like it. Everyone is just gonna say "Well real guitar is harder and i hate all the people who play guitar hero who think they know stuff about real guitar. I am an elitist douchebag." But anyway, amazing job.
Now thats what I call a loser
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by valennic
What the **** does the title mean???? Thats the only damn reason I clicked on this, and I'm now dissapointed by a ****ty video? I hate you.

i love you too
Am I the only one here who thinks that is quite impressive?...

I've never played it personally, but what he did there looked pretty skillful if you ask me...
----
Nobody cares. But the new DF album is out on August 26th! F*ck yeah!!

Yes, I like Dragonforce. Deal with it.
Quote by Dudududa

I've never played it personally, but what he did there looked pretty skillful if you ask me...

It is impressive. But, if that was me, I would really be wishing I had spent all that time becoming good at something more... real-life-ish..
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Dudududa

Indeed it is impressive, but in the end it's pretty pointless as it's a skill that can only be shown on that particular part of that particular videogame.
full combo - you never break your streak, which would require you to get 100% with no mistakes. I only know that because I was a GH nerd.

Even if he is a loser, it's still pretty damn impressive.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Indeed it is impressive, but in the end it's pretty pointless as it's a skill that can only be shown on that particular part of that particular videogame.

Fair point, like i say i never played it, but i'm assuming that to do something like that you're gonna have to dedicate a lot of time to it?
Time which almost certainly could be put to better uses?
----
Quote by Dudududa
Fair point, like i say i never played it, but i'm assuming that to do something like that you're gonna have to dedicate a lot of time to it?
Time which almost certainly could be put to better uses?

Pretty much.
I mean, fair play to the dude, it's obviously something that makes him feel good. Plus you can't judge his entire life from one vid.
i like how he was tapping i thought that was funny
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Ok, so he's good at a game. I don't see why people upload these videos to Youtube. If someone says they got 100% on a song, you know exactly what the video's going to be like anyway.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Ok, so he's good at a game. I don't see why people upload these videos to Youtube. If someone says they got 100% on a song, you know exactly what the video's going to be like anyway.

Maybe its proof so no one can Photo shop the screen shot.

And I'm pretty sure sooner or later he's probably gonna get paid for playing competitively, like the 10 year old Guitar Hero kid.
The time he lost trying to get this 100%, he could have learned the basics of a real guitar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by valennic

Lol calm down. Whats with all the guitar hero hate?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
i think he can play it acoustic!!(SP?)
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Hmm, haven't seen this before!

Nope...

That guy is obviously a retard or a faggot, though, with all the talking at the end. Not to mention Guitar Hero is made of testicles.
I'm a communist. Really.
so its finally done huh. pretty cool (lol@allthehaters)
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating