I've been in ht eprocess of getting a guitar for a little while and I was looking for a suggestion as to what would be a good guitar for me to get. Price wise, I'm looking to spen somewhere around $600-$850, somewhere in that range. Any recommendations?
First thing you need to tell us is what kind of music you play and what kind of amp you have.
Quote by the_stickman
"I've been in the process"

Sorry, typo

NP, click the edit button to fix things like that.
^^ answer him. also tell us what your current gear is.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I play anywhere from blink-182 to Metallica to Coldplay to Bullet For My Valentine to Avenged Sevenfold to Foo Fighters, most types of rock.
Quote by the_stickman
I play anywhere from blink-182 to Metallica to Coldplay to Bullet For My Valentine to Avenged Sevenfold to Foo Fighters, most types of rock.

And your amp?
I have an Ibanez GRG170DX, it's alright, but I'm looking for something w/ a trem on it. My amp is a Line 6 Spider III 30W, nothing big, haven't been playing for that long.
Quote by the_stickman
I have an Ibanez GRG170DX, it's alright, but I'm looking for something w/ a trem on it. My amp is a Line 6 Spider III 30W, nothing big, haven't been playing for that long.

Everybody is going to say that you should get a new amp first.
get a new amp before you do anything else.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
^ Haha
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
After I get a new guitar, which I'm still needing advice on, what amp do you suggest I get?
Orange Tiny Terror for example.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Quote by the_stickman
After I get a new guitar, which I'm still needing advice on, what amp do you suggest I get?

This all depends on $$$.

Do you want a new guitar and amp for your budget? Or just a new amp? Or just a new guitar?
Quote by the_stickman
The guitar first, then the amp

Right, but how much for the guitar and how much for the amp?
Quote by the_stickman
I'm willing to pay any reasonable amount, I'm just not patient.

Reasonable to you and reasonable to me are probably different things. Put it in numbers if you want people to offer some advice.
^ agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
is that for each, or for both together? (sorry)
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ ok, cool. do you play more of the modern stuff (e.g. BFMV) or more of the classic stuff?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?