This is a song I've had lying around for a bit. More pop than jazz, but I like it, especially the solo. Anyway, I'd like to get some outside opinion on it and if any of you would have a listen and tell me what you think, that'd be great. It's not very long - just 3:24. So you don't have to be afraid of downloading an epic.
Attachments:
Lynna.zip
Guitar Pro songs (All C4C):
[thread="1421028"]"Red Flag"[/thread]
[thread="1347177"]"Smile!"[/thread]
[thread="1339706"]"Drifted"[/thread]
[thread="876706"]"Lynna"[/thread]
[thread="700362"]"Airwaves"[/thread]
It was fairly easy to play (and I'm kind of bad) but it sounded pretty cool.

Played through it bit by bit. The ending of the solo (the last two notes) it sounded kind of weird, but still good.

This is the lead part I mean.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i think the lead sawtooth was a bit too jarring... but otherwise it was a really cool song... nice solo: simple but catchy...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
you guys make it seem like it's bad to have a easy to play solo which is definately not true. it sounded great.

but this song was really refreshing. It's nice to have a rock song with a jazzy vibe to it. some of the chords sounded off but it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed listening to this.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I really really enjoyed this. But I agree.. The sawtooth was a little harsh for the song, I think Square might work better.. But either way it's great.

Everything was great. Nothing to improve on.

10/10

I'm really glad to see increasing musicianship on UG... Thanks for helping. =) lol
Quote by Garb
I really really enjoyed this. But I agree.. The sawtooth was a little harsh for the song, I think Square might work better.. But either way it's great.

Everything was great. Nothing to improve on.

10/10

I'm really glad to see increasing musicianship on UG... Thanks for helping. =) lol

Wow, thanks! Yeah, the sawtooth sucks but it's the only instrument I can stand for melodies (i.e. vocals)
Guitar Pro songs (All C4C):
[thread="1421028"]"Red Flag"[/thread]
[thread="1347177"]"Smile!"[/thread]
[thread="1339706"]"Drifted"[/thread]
[thread="876706"]"Lynna"[/thread]
[thread="700362"]"Airwaves"[/thread]