Another 'fantasy' song, created more for compositional purposes than anything. I really enjoyed making this one. It's much less aggessive than my usual stuff this time. Im not sure about the solo, I sort of threw it together, and it's rather odd, but I felt there was a degree of 'charm' to it, so I kept it in there.

The problems with the drums that I had in Bloodhound Night, with drums not suiting the music have hopefully not repeated in this one. I hope you all like it!

All comments and criticism are greatly appreciated, and I'll do my level best to return the favour, or at least get back to you.

Cheers.

Will
x
Attachments:
Falling Stars.zip
My Bands

Latest Original Recording
What's there is fairly good, albeit not my thing. The mainstream Finnish style gets old (I prefer Mors Principium Est, Insomnium and Omnium Gatherum).

But! In the solo, I really, really detest that whammy bar lifting session. It's annoying and doesnt add anything to an otherwise pretty nice solo.

And on the melody... It's kinda catchy, but it needs more low end to fill it out, and keep it from being just annoying. The rhythm guitar and bass arent loud enough. And some goes for the acoustic, when playing.

Otherwise, nice job.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Reminds me of Nightwish

the main melody was catchy but i would suggest changing it up somewhere in the song. go down an octave, harmonize, shift keys, something.

aside from that, i don't have much to say. i'm not the best judge of this type of style