Page 1 of 2
Squirrels- Ye be warned.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
"oh Lawd Is Dis Sum Hawt Beanz I Smellin?!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
iz et worth et?ir oh noes my nutt senze iz tinglin

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
"Standing on burning hot coals was indeed a painful price to pay, but it was worth it to smell my nuts"
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Slinov
"Steve knew the ladies would love his hot nuts"

..what kind of a rapper name is Steve anyways..
'Average looking squirrel balancing on the side of a pan looking at nuts, the weather seems to be rather sunny.'

amidoinitrite?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Slinov
haha

+10 e-cookies for making an awesome FOTC reference

His lyrics are bottomless....
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

WTF? Why would you put nuts on a barbeque? Thats so stupid, I cant even explain how incredibly dumb that is. Barbeques are for meat, and sometimes vegetables, but not bloody nuts. Eat them raw, or not at all, twat.
Thats dirtying up a perfectly good (and new, if the handle's wood is anything to go by) pan. Look at that stain; Thats a bad decision right there. You could have used that for a wok sort of meal, but no, you have to go and put bloody nuts on it and ruin it for everybody involved.
And theres more. If you have any hope of cooking your precious nuts, you'd best find a way to light that barbeque. If you're gonna cook such a stupid thing, cook it with heat, you moron. Clean it too.
Quote by time_for_food
WTF? Why would you put nuts on a barbeque? Thats so stupid, I cant even explain how incredibly dumb that is. Barbeques are for meat, and sometimes vegetables, but not bloody nuts. Eat them raw, or not at all, twat.
Thats dirtying up a perfectly good (and new, if the handle's wood is anything to go by) pan. Look at that stain; Thats a bad decision right there. You could have used that for a wok sort of meal, but no, you have to go and put bloody nuts on it and ruin it for everybody involved.
And theres more. If you have any hope of cooking your precious nuts, you'd best find a way to light that barbeque. If you're gonna cook such a stupid thing, cook it with heat, you moron. Clean it too.

Joke right?
Lawl
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
at first glance i thought they were beans

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
at first glance i thought they were beans

But in retrospect, I've come to see them as very small potatoes.
"Steve the Squirrel had invited Lauren the Lemur over to check out his collection of nuts."

TS, Where did you even get this pic?
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
"im in ur BBQ, steelin ur nut-OH **** IT BURNS"
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
"lol wut?"

Don't ban me! It's the caption!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Mazzakazza
That frying pan is cool I want one like that <- not a caption.

that would have been a killer quote; enough to make me want a tattoo of it.

On the brighter side, both of our usernames have an "M", "K" and "Z" in them. Fancy that eh?
Quote by WyldChylde
TS, Where did you even get this pic?

I took it. Well, kinda. I set up the trap and had a camera set on a time lapse pointing at it.

We always have a collection of squirrels stealing all the food from our birdfeeder, and I wanted a picture of one in a pan.....

Stupid squirrels
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by time_for_food

I really hope you're joking.

I assumed you were, but you can never tell with this place...
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Ichimaru
"im in ur BBQ, steelin ur nut-OH **** IT BURNS"

as over used as it is... great!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Which, which one, they all look good....................ALLLL OF THEM MUWAHHAHAHA
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
anyone want to try my salty nuts?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
"im ready for teh surprize buttsex nao, just be gentile"
scince when did they start to censor

buttse<ks?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by Muzikh

..what kind of a rapper name is Steve anyways..

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a preposterous hypothesis.

Steve didn't tell me that.
Quote by time_for_food

they're beans, captain ass.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by time_for_food

In case you didn't notice, there was no fire or hot coals going in that picture.

Moron.
Page 1 of 2