Page 1 of 2
i havnet seen a thread even remotely simmilar to this so here it is

What is the most epic thing you have ever seen in your time in the pit. i think that technically you can post "spam" here because it isnt spam if it has a purpose... so have at it

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
People need to stop using the word "epic" as much.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Ah what the hell, Um , BlackZeppelins Pedo Convo, The Claw(technically wasn't the pit, that's where I heard about it though), Vincent745(UREH!),Pretty much all of the "You Laugh, You lose thread". Most of the "Photoshop this!" threads.
Metaldud's pokemon references.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Jonn0
People need to stop using the word "epic" as much.

This.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by Slinov
The Pit of destiny, cas getting banned, Samnung and his crabs, Cas ownage day, Vincent 745.

There's a lack of epicness recently though, but sure enough, the cycle will complete itself.

Ok im confused...I think i missed something about this Vincent 745...help me out pit?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
i must admit i havent been a member long but everytime i see metaldud he makes some off the wall joke that makes me cry laughing
sorry i searchbared but didnt find any and havent been on alot lately as the pit is in a dry spell

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by ldnovelo
who is vincent745?

UREH!
you missed out.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Jonn0
UREH!
you missed out.

what did i miss out. you know, ive been offline like for 6 monthsand logged in just two weeks ago. i lost too much stuff

im depressed
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by avenged_Freak
1 Mudkipz
2 Lolwut Pear
3 Icy hot

+1
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
There was a kid here who went by the name of chung and everytime he would get banned, he would change his name to chungbizkit or linkinchung or chungtallica. This lasted for a good year back in 2004. It was really entertaining.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
There was a kid here who went by the name of chung and everytime he would get banned, he would change his name to chungbizkit or linkinchung or chungtallica. This lasted for a good year back in 2004. It was really entertaining.

must have been 1 of those you had to be there things

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
a little bit yeah, but he's a legend here on ug. Back with the lazyguitar days.
Life is a film, you the film maker
ive only been here since 06 tho

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Eruh!!!!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
So far almost everything mentioned has been a recycled 4chan meme. The Pit isn't as original as you all might think.
The Pit Of Destiny!

Cas' Banninating

Cas' April Fool's Surprise (Reverse Banninating)

EDIT:

Quote by mohawkkidJohn
ive only been here since 06 tho

Two years isn't long enough?

I've been here a little longer than you, and I've seen the things I listed and then some
.....NAME BRAND FUCKING SODA!!!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by slashedaxl103
Bring back the Pear! Bring back the Pear!

I actually like the pear.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Ohio_emokid's showing of his penis to a crusty fat chick and some other crazy **** happened but it was basically pages of people bagging on him. This had to be in either 2004 or 2005 but I still remember it. Priceless.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
The video of the kid who discovered how to make a whami bar sound without a whami bar
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

ive seen alot in my time here but imean there has got to be something so full of win that (even if it is recycled from 4chan) it is fully greatness beyond epic
btw i liked almost all of the forms of the pear

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
i would have to say the 5th fret thing. more amazingly, it lasted for 15 pages.
Page 1 of 2