For some reason, the switch on my Les Paul broke, and I have to push it in or I get this crackly noise, it's not the amp, because my bro's Strat works fine on the amp, help?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Tone switch?
Do you mean tone knobs or pick-up selector switch?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
is it a gibson or epi?
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
Epiphone and Gibson selector switches are renowned for playing up, but I don't know what you mean when you say Tone Switch?
im pretty sure he means the tone KNOB
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
For selecting bridge or neck pickup, it only works if pushed into the guitar, not out of the guitar and bolted on.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Stew-Mac.com for replacement parts on-line! They ship and it won't be as expensive as buying from Gibson. You'll need to know how to solder though or know somebody who can!
Moving on.....
Ok, thanks.
Quote by chip46