so the other day, we had to take our end of year exams. and halfway through, we get a bathroom brake. And i was in shop taking the exam and we have a snack and drink machine.

previously in the class, a student, well call him #1 took the key chain to everything, including the drink machine.

so we went on our brake and they opened the drink machine and passed out 3 or 4 cokes. i got 1. so a teacher came out and they just propped it to look like it was closed and ran off.

after the exams had ended, student #2 took the key off of the chain and kept it and returned al the other keys.

students 1,2, and 3 and 4 went back into the shop to collect some more. they got into the money bin and stole $425. student #2 had most of it. Student #1 had some. student #3 had a little, and student 4 had none.

student 1 and 2 ratted #3 out to having stole the money when 1 and 2 had 98% of it.

and then the cops got involved and questioned a couple people but really i saw everything. so if i get questioned, or if someone is going to get charged for not doing it, should i come out with the truth? and keep in mind, doing that could lead to several beatings by a couple guys. not little guys either. 200 plus guys. and im 165. but i am faster, but i would look like a pussy. so. run? or stand and fight? cause i get crazy when theres more than 1 person im fighting. whoa. thats a wall of text right there.
i wouldn't want to be in your shoes m8... good luck.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
tell them, ask them to question other people too, and TELL THEM TO KEEP U ANONYMOUS. So u don't get shot or something.
U S M C 2be? Well the integrity is key not the outcome. the right thing to do is always the best way. If you are going to be in the military of all the branches a marine then simper fi or die man.
clearly you're pretty stupid if you need to ask what to do... you should know to do the right thing!! you would be able to give the truth to the police and still remain annonymous!!
But of course, it's up to you what you do, but personally, i would do the right thing and report them. as for the fighting... i would run like hell!! hahaha
What they did was not right. If questioned, tell the truth.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Approach the police yourself, outside of school time. Ask that the information is kept confidential as you are concerned about your safety. Tell the truth.
Its High Time For A Walk On The Real Side, Lets Admit The Bastard's Beat Us!
in this situation you can plead the 5th because you would actually be incriminating yourself if you tell the WHOLE truth

i woulndt turn them in cause its not cool but if you are questioned tell the truth cause you could end up in jail and never get into the millitary

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Jun 4, 2008,
What's with all this set you free shit. Blackmail the cunts for some of the money and grow some balls.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by theshowbizkid
Approach the police yourself, outside of school time. Ask that the information is kept confidential as you are concerned about your safety. Tell the truth.

+127.9

Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
in this situation you can plead the 5th because you would actually be incriminating yourself if you tell the WHOLE truth

how so?
Well, if you are questioned, just tell the truth. And if you are asked by the various students if you narked, just lie and say no. Don't get too specific if you're a bad liar. Just plainly say "Nah man." You can tell a person is lying if they get into specifics. Just act cool, and everything will be alright.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Quote by gnomieowns
how so?

it sounds like he drank a stolen drink. which is possesion of stolen property if he still has the can or the drink in his body and they manage to prove it was the drink which leads to a possible felony charge

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Jun 4, 2008,
say that the black kid in yer class did it.
The Police will gladly believe you.
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by KenMasters

true actually... i think

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by Derigiberble
What's with all this set you free shit. Blackmail the cunts for some of the money and grow some balls.

lol hell yeah
+69
Quote by KenMasters

haha its agriculture mechanics. nothing but a bunch of rednecks and a couple normal people. only 1 black kid out of 8 classes. yea. ooh, i took 2 btw.
EDIT: well i didnt take them, they were handed to me.
Racists much?
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
it sounds like he drank an illegally obtained drink. which is possesion of stolen property if he still has the can or the drink in his body and they manage to prove it was the drink which leads to a possible felony charge

it's not like he had alcohol at school... and i doubt the police would press charges for a $1.29 Coke if he told them who stole $425...
Quote by gnomieowns
it's not like he had alcohol at school... and i doubt the police would press charges for a $1.29 Coke if he told them who stole $425...

but the point is they could which could really mess up his future if the could prove so and the police dont have to press charges the school, the soda company, etc a long list of people could have him arrested

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be

that could lead to several beatings by a couple guys. not little guys either. 200 plus guys. and im 165. but i am faster, but i would look like a pussy. so. run? or stand and fight? cause i get crazy when theres more than 1 person im fighting. whoa. thats a wall of text right there.

Well it looks like you'll have all summer to train.
Quote by gnomieowns

actually just a dollar. where the hell do you buy from? ur gettin ripped off. i can get a liter for 1.09 in some places
Repeat after me: "I didn't see anything"

Seriously man, it's not worth your time
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
but the point is they could which could really mess up his future if the could prove so and the police dont have to press charges the school, the soda company, etc a long list of people could have him arrested

Or he could just pay the $2 for the 2 cokes, and not have to worry!!
**** the cops and the beverage company.
You stand and fall with your brothers.

If they aren't that close to you, then ****'em.
Don't be a rat, but don't be a bitch either.

It's always worse for the snitch. Some of the **** that I've seen happen to them is a lot
worse than anything the cops can (legally) throw at you.
Quote by faultyy
Repeat after me: "I didn't see anything"

Seriously man, it's not worth your time

This. And make sure everyone involved keeps to themselves. Destroy the evidence. And be prepared to blackmail the teacher if he/she becomes a problem.

When **** like this happens, you gotta be quick on your feet or your dead.

Also, don't believe the cops when they say they'll go easy on you or that you won't be indieted. It's bull****. They'll also say that your comrades said you were the ringleader.
Remember, as soon as cops start talking, don't believe a word. It's not about the catching the real culprit. It's about anyone who could be framed as an easy suspect.
Quote by Patty-cakez
tell them, ask them to question other people too, and TELL THEM TO KEEP U ANONYMOUS. So u don't get shot or something.

+1

It's most deffinately possible to place an anonymous tip.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell