Haha.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
They all look like Urban Outfitters shirts haha
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.

Thats brilliant.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Banksy is the overrated Zach de la Rocha wannabe of the vandalism world.

IMO

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
Banksy sucks.

those are pretty cool though.

Unbelievers! C'mon guys, I'll get the pitchforks.
banksy is over rated. although talented he is not a real graffer like aztek or insa and he let him self be labeled ''graffiti artist'' by all those posh twats in the art world. i like this its fun
I can't see the pictures
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by king~olievo
banksy is over rated. although talented he is not a real graffer like aztek or insa and he let him self be labeled ''graffiti artist'' by all those posh twats in the art world. i like this its fun

He's not like them. That's why I like him.

There's very few artists I like, and he's one of them, not to mention an artist I can relate to.
Quote by Craigo
He's not like them. That's why I like him.

There's very few artists I like, and he's one of them, not to mention an artist I can relate to.

This. Rather than some unintelligable scribble of "west side" or "c's up", he actually does things that are clever.
banksy's better...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Cool beans.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by slashfan7243
maybe it is banksy?

That's a good point. It could well be.
Banksy is good, but people kiss his ass way too much. His art is fantastic, he's just not the be-all-and-end-all of graffiti art.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Not mah new shirt! He looks like he wants to do a facepalm.

Pretty gruesome, really
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!