so this essay is due tomorrow here's the question. "determine if u think macbeth was solely responsible for his actions throuoght the play"
You better get writing then.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
No, the witches sparked his ambition, and without them he would not have gone on his murderous rampage to become king and kill all opponents.

Yeah, AP english sucks
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Never read the play. And dont leave stuff to the last minute dummy :P.

my teacher barely gave it to us yesterday
lol yeah procrastination ain't (usually) worth it... and i have no idea about that essay question :/

EDIT: oh... well have fun!
Would be good to write about fate, "if a man is shown his future, he is helpless..." something something.

You should probably write your own essay.
My name is *insert your name here,* and this is my essay. Macbeth was solely responsible for his action because he just was. The end.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
No, the witches sparked his ambition, and without them he would not have gone on his murderous rampage to become king and kill all opponents.

Yeah, AP english sucks

I agree. I read the play last summer.
get off UG and think and then write it sounds like it is asking for your own opinion
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
never write about philisophical topics like that. makes you look like a free-minded hippy. not that that's wrong. but public schools don't want that.

write whatever the teacher wants to hear. even if it's complete garbage. make a simple argument and use textual references over zealously to prove your point.
true dat, plus, with his prophecies thing, he would not have been lured into wanting to kill Macduff and having a false sense of security without the witches prophecies

oh and tie in, fair is foul and foul is fair

just say, What seemed like a good prophecy, actually led to Macbeth's demise.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
He wasn't cause his bitch wife basically forced him to kill Duncan which sparked his interest in evil.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
http://nfs.sparknotes.com/macbeth/

edit: holy crap, i totally read that as hamlet not macbeth :\
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Nocomment
He wasn't cause his bitch wife basically forced him to kill Duncan which sparked his interest in evil.

i agree that was my arguement
Quote by freedoms_stain
Hamlet?

edited

edit:

ts, read the study guide bit.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by deadlyMETAL
=0 OMG What kind of play IS Macbeth??

..are you serious?
<//////>~ dA
kay...

wyrd sisters predictions caused Macbeth to face them, instead of avoiding them like he tried

Macbeth's wife was a PSYCHO and drove him to kill Duncan and take the throne as king

so no he was not solely responsible, but he's still the one that acted the way he did.
begin with saying how macbeth is like the joker. then write the whole essay about how the joker is completely guilty so therefore macbeth is completely guilty because youve established that the joker is the modern macbeth.

thats what I did for my english final. except it was justice wargrave in "and then there were none" by Agatha Christie.

I got an 82 on it by the way, gwahaha.
Member #21 of the Princess Bride Fan Club! PM bucky_2300 to join.
Quote by tyronelab
The witches and the wife. Just goes to show all women are bitches.

Also, please make sure the essay is typed so that you can use a spell-checker. You need it!

sorry i typed it exactly the way i saw it on the paper my teacher handed out
I dont remember much of Macbeth but you can say no right now. other people's actions cause him to change his to the new circumstances of the situation. (Give examples)
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....