Looks great. haha. i actually like the headstock a lot.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Looks great. haha. i actually like the headstock a lot.

the headstock is AMAZING. I love the asymmetrical wave thing as the top and the classic looking inlay.

but yes, this guitar is sexy!!! i'm quite jealous of you
Quote by theinnerpalm
the headstock is AMAZING. I love the asymmetrical wave thing as the top and the classic looking inlay.

but yes, this guitar is sexy!!! i'm quite jealous of you

you should get it too !! .. i see your in the market for one .. lol i saw ur sn on the epiphone forum website
haha yeah. it's definitely between this one and the mahogany version... i'm waiting for finals to finish and the move back home from school then i'm gonna go shopping for an acoustic for my birthday present. i'm quite excited; i'll let you know what i go with.
sounds good .. but if you like rich deep bass youll def want the rosewood =D good luck with your finals man
Nice axe timmy! But if it were mine, I'd snip off the loose string ends at the headstock rather than wrapping them into loops like that. 1) it takes away too much from the appearance of the headstock, and 2) they could rattle, giving you a false string buzz noise.
Yea, I know, BB King does it. But that doesn't mean everyone has to.
That's a very pretty guitar!

I'd give it a haircut though
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by LeftyDave
Nice axe timmy! But if it were mine, I'd snip off the loose string ends at the headstock rather than wrapping them into loops like that. 1) it takes away too much from the appearance of the headstock, and 2) they could rattle, giving you a false string buzz noise.
Yea, I know, BB King does it. But that doesn't mean everyone has to.

thanks dave .. i didnt know bb king does that .. i just did it cause my wire cutters were down in the garage .. they did buzz a lil bit and made me think it was the strings at first lolz ..
love the headstock man!! also the neck binding man!!
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R