A guy put this on craigs list. He is moving out of state and selling all of his stuff.
I got one American Fender Standard Strat with Flight Case, Fender Strap, a couple Cables, a boss Mega Distortion MD-2 with 2 AC adapters, 1 guitar stand, all of the papers, whammy bar, and receipt from Russo's music here in Omaha. He bought the guitar 3 months ago. The receipt says it's charcoal frost. I paid $550 for everything.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s274/midwestguitarman/P1000518.jpg
Yeah, definitely...
if I'm not mistaken, the guitar alone is worth around 900 dollars.
that's awesome
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
BOSS MT-2
Vox Satchurator
wouldn't the price be on the receipt?

anyways, awesome buy, man
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
INCREDIBLE DEAL! The guitar is worth about $900-1000, the flight case is excellent but it comes with the guitar if you buy it new, the pedal was probably about $150 with the two adapters, guitar stand= $15-20, whammy bar= awesome, papers and everytinhg= guarenteed succesful, incredible deal. YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GUY.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
i got a sage green metallic standard strat with texas specials for 200 off craigslist.
Good that makes me feel better. I just play on the weekends in my basement and don't know the resale value of any of this stuff so I didn't know if I got an ok deal or a good deal. I have to thank my wife for letting me get it.