I found this
or this
guitar and was wondering if its any good. Im a lefty btw and this pic shows a righty guitar. Annyone buy anything from world music supply before?
Last edited by ¤TabMaster¤ at Jun 4, 2008,
save up and get an ec 400-1000
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11

yea. what he said.
the reason is because they dont get really decent until 400 or better
most if not all the esp/ltd models under 400 series are made of agathis which just isnt a good material, once u hit 400 or above thats when ull see mahogany and other high quality wood. i am a lefty too, i saved up and got the ec-1000 black cherry and its awesome. if this is ur first guitar than i would say go for it but be ready to buy a new guitar in a year or two or be ready to a lot of mods to the ec-100. hope that helped peace
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by ¤TabMaster¤
It would be my second. Maybe ill save up for a ec-1000. But for $900 could get a low end gibson no?

but low end gibson's suck ass.
Quote by edge11

It's a good advice... Although I wouldn't mind getting one just because the 100 is so cheap
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I have got a Ec 100 its basswood and for a cheaper end axe it really kicks.The only moan i have is that it goes out of tune to easily.Think i will invest in some quality tuners.
Quote by malmsteenkid
most if not all the esp/ltd models under 400 series are made of agathis which just isnt a good material, once u hit 400 or above thats when ull see mahogany and other high quality wood. i am a lefty too, i saved up and got the ec-1000 black cherry and its awesome. if this is ur first guitar than i would say go for it but be ready to buy a new guitar in a year or two or be ready to a lot of mods to the ec-100. hope that helped peace

This could not be more wrong. They are mostly basswood, with a few Agathis models.
And basswood is not a bad wood at all. It has crappy sustain because of its lack of weight so it is a shredder's dream. And it has a good tone. But if you want an LP style, you probably want mahogany for the endless sustain. So yeah, save up for a 400. Plus, the higher you get, the better deal it is.
I think that most of the lower end models (400 & below) are kind of hit and miss. And if memory serves me correctly all of the new models are being made in Indonesia, so I would look for all of the EC's to be hit and miss. That being said, either save for an Eclipse or try before you buy (which you should do anyway). I have an EC100 and aside from the tuning issue that Frazer7 mentioned, I love it. It can pretty well cover any style that I'm looking for. I don't shred much but it's a great guitar for it with a reasonably fast neck and great fret access. Just my opinion though.